Nielsen Hiring As Software Engineer: We’re in tune with what the world is watching, buying, and everything in between. If you can think of it, we’re measuring it. We sift through the small stuff and piece together big pictures to provide a comprehensive understanding of what’s happening now and what’s coming next for our clients. Today’s data is tomorrow’s marketplace revelation. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 100 countries. From global industry leaders to small businesses, consumer goods to media companies, we work with them all.
Company Name: Nielsen
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Work Location: Mumbai, IN
Degree Needed: B.E. / B.Tech / BCA / MCA
Exp Needed: 1+ Yrs
ABOUT THIS JOB: As a member of this dynamic and fast-paced team, you will be involved in the evolving technology strategy architecting enterprise-wide solutions,
- Understanding the company’s key business objectives, evolving technology strategy and architecting enterprise-wide solutions.
- Contribute to the development and evolution of the portfolio of reference architectural strategy including development models, frameworks, reusable assets, design strategy (e.g. management, integration and optimization), and apply to ongoing projects and initiatives.
- Endeavours to minimize component complexity in the design and deployment of enterprise technology architecture through standards-based product(s) selection and implementation.
- Participate in the Architecture Review Board, providing technical guidance and design review/validation to strategic projects.
- Keeps abreast of technological changes and advancements; identifies opportunities to apply technology for competitive advantage.
- Mentors technology team members on capabilities and application of emerging technologies.
- Strong computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, design patterns, distributed systems and relational database concepts.
- Technical expertise and extensive experience with Microsoft technology stack including C# / VB.NET / ASP.NET, WCF, MVC, SQL Server 2014/2012, VSS / TFS, Design Patterns, Entity Framework, etc. and ability to research and apply newer .NET technology towards development of large scale systems.
- Experience in latest client side technologies like Angular JS, Bootstrap JS, etc.
- Strong understanding of RDBMS (primarily SQL Server) concepts, inner workings and SQL development.
- Ability to work on all facets of building a highly scalable, resilient, secure, stable & high performing solution.
- Should have participated in, and be familiar with Agile project methodologies.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU: Expect to spend about 80% of your time in Software Development, Developing existing projects.
- B.E. / B.Tech / BCA / MCA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- 1-3 years’ experience in technology design & development with 1+ years’ experience in architecting enterprise solutions.
- Proven ability to understand business objectives and translate into both conceptual architecture and project level deliverables.
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal) to communicate directly with stakeholders.
- Should be a fast learner and have the ability to work in self-directed, fast-paced (nimble) environments.
- Work with vertical product teams across the globe and manage his/her own daily activities of issue resolution and communication across project execution teams.
- Experience in working on public cloud environments like AWS, Azure w.r.t. solutions development, deployment & adoption of cloud based technology components like IaaS / PaaS offerings.
- Working expertise on any NoSQL data stores viz. Key-Value stores (Redis, AWS DynamoDB) / Document DBs (MongoDB / Couchbase) / Columnar data stores (Cassandra).
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Udemy Special New user offer - Up to 75% off | Study any topic, anytime. Explore thousands of Technology courses starting at ₹385 each.
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram Channel for Instant Updates
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons
Infosys Mphasis Nokia Accenture Wipro Repco Home Honeywell