About the Company: National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT), is an autonomous body of the Department of Electronic & Information Technology (India), Ministry of Communications & Information Technology, Government of India with Head Quarters at CGO Complex, New Delhi. It is envisioned to bring the most updated global industry relevant computer education, within the reach of more and more in the areas of Information, Electronics and Communication Technology (IECT).
Job Profile: Scientist ‘B’
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: Freshers
Total No Of Vacancies: 27
CTC: Rs 15,600-39,100/Month
Work Location: Across India
Last Date to Apply: 14 July 2017
Desired Candidate Profile:
- B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science OR Computer Engineering-9 Posts
- B.E/B.Tech in Information Technology-9 posts
- BE / B.Tech in Electronics & Communication OR Electronics & Telecommunication- 9 Posts
Age Limit: Not more than 30 Years as on Last Date for submission of online application
- The Written Examination shall be Objective type and OMR based.
- There will be total 120 objective type Questions consisting of 60 questions from respective stream and 60 questions on Generic Area. The Generic Area will comprise Logical, Analytical Reasoning Capabilities, Quantitative and Qualitative abilities and General Awareness and Aptitude.
- Every Question will carry 1 (one) mark and there will be negative marking of 0.25 mark for each wrong answer.
- Syllabus for the written examination is available at http://recruitment-delhi.nielit.gov.in
- The minimum percentage to qualify the written examination will be 50% for General, 40% for OBC and 30% for the SC/ST categories.
- The final selection of eligible candidates for appointment to the above-mentioned posts will be based on the combined performance of the candidates both in the written examination and in interview.
- The weightage of marks for written examination and interview will be in the ratio of 85:15. It is mandatory to appear in the interview for selection.
- Only the shortlisted candidates (based on merit position and reservation policy etc.), who have qualified the written examination, will be called for interview.
- Verification of requisite documents will be done at the time of the interview
Candidates can apply for this positions in online latest by 14.06.2017 (5:30 p.m)
- SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates -Rs.400/- per application.
- General and all others-Rs.800/- per application
To Apply: Click here