NIELIT Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for Programmer, Administrator & Manager Posts: National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT), Chandigarh has published a notification for the recruitment of Computer Programmer, Database Administrator, Assistant Programmer, District Project Manager & Application Manager vacancies on contract basis. Eligible candidates can apply online from 20-01-2018 at 02:00 pm to 27-01-2018 by 11:59 pm. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below…
NIELIT Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 10
Name of the Posts:
1. Computer Programmer (.NET Developer): 01 Post
2. Computer Programmer (Mobile App Developer): 01 Post
3. Database Administrator – Programmer: 02 Posts
4. Database Administrator: 01 Post
5. Assistant Programmer: 01 Post
6. District Project Manager: 03 Posts
7. Application Manager: 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 30 years for S.No-01 to 03, 35 years for S.No-04, 05, 24-35 years for S.No-06, 07.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess B.Tech/ BE in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE)/ MCA for S.No-01, 02, 03, B.E/ B.Tech (CS/ IT)/ MCA/ M.Sc. (CS/ IT)/ B Level of NIELIT/ DOEACC or Graduate with ‘A’ Level of NIELIT/ DOEACC or Graduate with PGDCA for S.No-04, BCA or B.Sc(CS/ IT) or Graduate in any discipline with a minimum of 6 months course in computers for S.No-05, B.Tech / B.E. (Computer Science/ IT/ Electronics Communication)/ MCA /” B” level course of DOEACC with minimum 60% marks for S.No-06, 07 with relevant experience.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on interview
Application Fee: Applicants required to pay Rs. 500/- (Rs. 250/- for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women) through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net banking to be paid online.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website nielit.gov.in/chandigarh from 20-01-2018 at 02:00 pm to 27-01-2018 by 11:59 pm.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Candidates have to log on to the website “nielit.gov.in/chandigarh”
2. Click on Recruitment
3. Select the desired post
4. Read the General Instructions carefully & Click on “Click here to Apply” Online
5. Fill the the details & Submit the form
6. Take a printout of Online Application for future purpose.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 20-01-2018 at 02:00 pm
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 27-01-2018 by 11:59 pm
For more details like job description, remuneration, experience & other information click on the link given below.
For More Info & Apply: Click here