NICE inContact Freshers Recruitment Details:
About Company: NICE inContact is the cloud contact center software leader, empowering organizations to provide exceptional customer experiences with the world’s No. 1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE inContact CXone™. CXone combines best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation to help companies act smarter and respond faster to consumer expectations. There are numerous reasons to join our team. We have an environment which promotes collaboration and encourages team members to speak to their new and creative ideas, NICE inContact’s corporate culture inspires passion.
Company Name: NICE inContact
Company Location: Pune, Maharashtra, India
Job Profile: Specialist Software Engineer
Degree Required: BE/BTech/MCA
Experience Required: 0-3 Yrs
The Release Management Software Engineer is a key member of the Release Management team at NICE inContact. This position will be responsible for learning our Release Management processes and will create automation to eliminate manual steps and procedures by utilizing our SDLC for developing, testing, and maintaining projects. Having an understanding and ability to manage all change activities from planning to deployment will be critical for success.
Key responsibilities include but not limited to, learning fundamental release and change management processes, software design and development, unit testing, code reviews, resolving defects encountered during the QA cycle, supporting the production environment, and assisting other developers in a team environment utilizing agile development processes.
- Properly record and track projects for capitalization.
- Reduce liability to the company by:
- Ensure new development follows regulatory and best practices
- Ensure accuracy of data and reporting
- Ensure security measures are created and maintained with new products which may house private information
- Learn Release Management and Deployment processes to identify manual workflows that can be automated to streamline and create efficiency.
- Work collaboratively across all teams within NICE and their subsidiaries’ offices in Israel, US and Bolivia.
- Create automation for manual processes and enhance and improve software written in one or more of the following languages: C#, ASP.NET, Flex/ActionScript, C++
- Design and present projects to improve current process and overall platform.
- Code and test projects.
- Deliver high-quality software on time
- Follow established department procedures, policies, and processes.
- Communicate in an effective and professional way with customers in and outside of NICE inContact.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive, and employee will also perform other reasonable related business duties as assigned by immediate supervisor and other management as required.
This organization reserves the right to revise or change job duties as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
Education Requirement for NICE inContact Freshers Recruitment
Required Education, Experience, and Specific Job-Related Skills
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Information Systems or related field or equivalent work experience is required.
Experience Requirement for NICE inContact Freshers Recruitment
- 0-3 years experience in software development
- 0-3 years experience in release or project management
- Experience in automation of manual processes and steps
- Experience in the following software languages: C#, ASP.NET
- Experience with the Microsoft Suite (.NET Framework, Visual Studio)
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of unit testing
- Working knowledge of user stories or use cases
- Team Player
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment
Experience Preferred for NICE inContact Freshers Recruitment
- Experience with SQL, TFS, Jira, ServiceNow, Salesforce.com
- Experience developing with SQL Server or equivalent
- Experience with Flex/ActionScript, C++
Apply Before the link Expires for NICE inContact Freshers Recruitment.