About the Company: Newgen Software is a leading global provider of Business Process Management (BPM), Enterprise Content Management (ECM), Customer Communication Management (CCM), Document Management System (DMS), Workflow and Process Automation software. The company has a global footprint of 1300+ installations in over 61 countries with large, mission-critical solutions that have been deployed at the world Leading Banks, Insurance firms, BPO, Healthcare Organizations, Government, Telecom Companies & Shared Service Centers.
Job Profile: Engineer – Quality Systems
Degree Needed: B.Tech/B.E/MCA
Batch Eligible: 2019 Batch
Exp Needed: 0 – 2 Years
Work Location: Chennai
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
Job Description: The incumbent will be required to work in the Quality Systems Group of Newgen. This group is responsible for Benchmarking, implementation and maintenance of Information security / Quality Systems viz CMMi, ISO, PCIDSS, HIPAA, GDPR and act as consultant to project teams for quality and information security.
Job Responsibilities: The incumbent will be responsible for the following, but not limited to:
- Participate in defining and implementing information security / quality policies
- Participate in Interpreting and implementing quality / compliance standards /
framework like ISO 9001, ISO 27001, CMMi, PCI-DSS, HIPAA, GDPR, etc.
- Act as responsible process consultant
- Wear the cap of Auditor for auditing & reporting the compliance levels of
projects & functions
- Apply statistical tools for data analysis and crunching data to arrive at useful
- Participate in CAPA
- Participate in vulnerability assessment and penetration testing exercise
- Actively participate in Training and Awareness Programs
- The incumbent must be BE / B.Tech / MCA / MBA / MTQM, with 0-2 years of
relevant industry experience. 60% across education qualification is must.
- Should have good Communication skills – verbal and written
- Should have high self confidence
- Should have problem solving skills
- Should have good analytical skills
- Should have strong logical reasoning
- Should be a team Player
- Should be Innovative / Out of Box Thinking
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates