Newgen Software Off Campus Drive 2021 Details:
ABOUT NEWGEN: Newgen Software is a global provider of intelligent business process management (BPM), contextual enterprise content management (ECM), and omnichannel customer communication management (CCM) solutions enabling end-to-end customer journeys for banks, governments, BPOs & IT companies, insurance firms, and healthcare organizations. Our customers trust our digital automation platform to run their mission-critical business processes. They use our software products to deliver customer delight, secure critical information, and ensure regulatory compliance.
Company Name: Newgen Software
Designation: Java SE/SSE
The incumbent would be responsible for:
- Developing and installing software solutions.
- Designing, implementing and delivering high quality Software project in JAVA, SQL / Oracle, J2EE and other JAVA technologies.
Participate in detailed level in design, coding, code walk through, peer code reviews and unit testing, System Testing, UAT, Demos, POCs, installation, maintenance of Software modules.
Ensures the preparation of the following:
- Software prototype
- System Architecture
- Software Design Document
- User interfaces to be developed as per UX guidelines
- Code files ensuring coding guidelines followed
- Code review artefacts during peer code review
- Test plan and Test Cases
- Installation / Deployment document
- Release Document
- Technical Documentation
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentations, flowcharts, layouts, diagram, charts, code. comments and clear code; Ensuring that project task are completed in defined effort and timelines
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards & programming.
- Testing: Writing of test cases, unit testing, system testing, negative testing
- Trouble shooting: Log analysis and database query optimization
- Improves operations by conducting system’s analysis.
- Updates job knowledge by studying state of the art development tools, programming techniques & computing equipment; participates in educational opportunities, reads professional publications & maintains personal networks.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing and summarizing development and service issues.
- Develops software solution by studying information needs, conferring with users, studding system flow, data usage and work processes, investigating problem areas, following delivery cycle
- Ensuring that the Newgen quality processes are in place and are followed.
Apply Before the link Expires for Newgen Software Off Campus Drive 2021