About the Company: Neustar is an information services and technology company and a leader in identity resolution providing the data and technology that enables trusted connections between companies and people at the moments that matter most. Neustar offers industry-leading solutions in Marketing, Risk, Communications, Security and Registry that responsibly connect data on people, devices and locations, continuously corroborated through billions of transactions.
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer (Biz Ops)
Work Location: Bangalore, India
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Job Description: The Associate Software Engineer -Quality is responsible for the final quality of the product. The role should have a good understanding of the technology stack and the product functionality should be able to support engineers in the team with technology and should be able to set up a test framework and test cases to test the end-to-end functionality of the product. The product has multiple components spanning Java REST services, Angular JS-based UI and Spark jobs running on Hadoop Clusters. The role is based out of India at the Neustar’s office in Bangalore. This role will report to the Quality Manager.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Bachelors degree in computer science or engineering discipline
- 0 to 3 years of experience in the data, analytics and sciences domain with significant hands on experience
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience and proficiency in with SQL, Unix/Linux and scripting languages such as perl, shell, python etc.
- Knowledge in the use of big data, business intelligence and analytics with significant past deliveries and experience in dealing with large data sets and distributed processing
- Strong inter-personal communication and collaboration skills.
- Experience working with a remote team and collaborating across multiple time zones
- The candidate should contribute improving engineering discipline/process and software engineering experience using Agile
- Good written, editing, proofreading and oral communication
Skills and Experience:
- B.Tech/B.E/MCA or equivalent with 0-2 years’ experience in testing an enterprise product.
- Candidates with strong academic background and/or proven track record in creating world-leading QA infrastructure are preferred
Why work with us?
- Because you love to build beautiful, innovative solutions that wow the customer
- Because you believe in changing the status quo and are up for the challenge of your life
- Because you know you can make a difference to people, places and things!
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here