About the Company: Neustar, Inc. is a leading global information services provider driving the connected world forward with trusted, holistic identity resolution. As the only company capable of understanding who is on the other end of every interaction, Neustar is trusted by the world’s great brands to grow and guard their businesses with the most complete understanding of how to connect people, places and things. The combination of Neustar’s unique, accurate, and real-time identity system and our cloud-based workflow solutions empower our clients to make actionable, precise and valuable decisions across marketing, risk, IT/security, network and operations departments. More information is available at
Official Website: https://www.home.neustar.
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
Work Location: Bangalore
Degree Needed: Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Engineering
In this role you will run along the cutting edge with an all-star lineup of experts in computer science, software engineering, marketing science, operation research and marketing strategy. You will be actively involved in design and development of Consumer platform which acts a modeling platform for generation of models for multi touch attribution space at Neustar and work on some of latest in market technologies which would act as backbone of consumer platform. This includes using some of big data technologies which would be used to handle large amount of ever growing client data and perform real time analysis and building models.
- Work closely with Technical Lead Manager, Product Management to develop application modules of SaaS based marketing analytics platform.
- A hands-on developer with a test driven approach to coding, contributing high quality, production ready code.
- Technically oriented individual participating actively in design and code reviews.
- Develop, code & implement the data pipeline
- Resolve technical issues and bring in innovation that improves scalability and performance of Neustar products.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Engineering
- Strong command on algorithms and data structures.
- Good design, coding and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of SQL and one major Database (MySql, Oracle etc.)
- Knowledge of frameworks like Grails, Hibernate or Spring would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Big Data Systems would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of SOA frameworks.
- Knowledge of test driven development preferred.
- Good communication skills
- Stellar academic background (Schools like IIT, NITs, IISc, BITS Pilani or top regional schools) and/or proven track record in a product based company
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Udemy Special New user offer - Up to 75% off | Study any topic, anytime. Explore thousands of Technology courses starting at ₹385 each.
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram Channel for Instant Updates
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons
Infosys Mphasis Nokia Accenture Wipro Repco Home Honeywell