Neustar Freshers Recruitment As Associate Software Engineer: Neustar, Inc. (NYSE: NSR) is a trusted, neutral provider of real-time information and analytics to the communications services, financial services, retail, educational, and media and advertising sectors. Neustar applies its advanced, secure technologies to help its clients promote and protect their businesses. More information is available at
Company Name: Neustar BIZ
Official Website: www.neustar.biz.
Job Title: Associate Software Engineer – Quality
Degree Needed: B.Tech/B.E/MCA
Exp Needed: 0-2 years’
Job Description for Neustar Freshers Recruitment As Associate Software Engineer:
The Associate Software Engineer -Quality is responsible for the final quality of the product. The role should have a good understanding of the technology stack and the product functionality should be able to support engineers in the team with technology and should be able to set up a test framework and test cases to test the end-to-end functionality of the product. The product has multiple components spanning Java REST services, Angular JS-based UI and Spark jobs running on Hadoop Clusters. The role is based out of India at the Neustar’s office in Bangalore. This role will report to the Quality Manager.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Work closely with the Quality Manager and Product team to understand requirements and come up with test cases
- Maintain high test coverage and integrate it into Jenkins-based CI setup.
- Participate in design discussions and provide necessary review comments
- Ensure defect free product releases
- Work and collaborate in multi-disciplinary Agile teams, adopting Agile spirit, methodology and tools – Jira, Confluence & Zephyr
Skills and Experience required for Neustar Freshers Recruitment As Associate Software Engineer:
- B.Tech/B.E/MCA or equivalent with 0-2 years’ experience in testing an enterprise product.
- Candidates with strong academic background and/or proven track record in creating world-leading QA infrastructure are preferred
- Strong programming skills in Java.
- Strong in UI; knowledge in Python/Ruby would be an added advantage
- Experience with REST protocols and testing of REST services.
- Should have hands on experience in building test cases on Junit, Selenium, Jasmine and other tools.
- Well versed in MySQL/Oracle and SQL Query
- Hands on experience working in Unix/Linux environments
- Good in bug identification and doing root cause analysis
- Strong knowledge in Testing Process and Test Plan
- Hands on experience in cross browser testing.
- Should have worked or part of developing Automation framework.
- An effective communicator, able to clearly articulate; clear, succinct and persuasive at all levels
- Good written skills
Why work with us?
- Because you love to build beautiful, innovative solutions that wow the customer
- Because you believe in changing the status quo and are up for the challenge of your life
- Because you know you can make a difference to people, places and things!
Apply Before the link Expires for Neustar Freshers Recruitment As Associate Software Engineer