About the Company: Net Connect was incorporated in the year 1997 in Bangalore. Since then, Net Connect has grown over the years, catering to over 100 businesses across the sub-continent.
Job Profile: Technical Support Engineer
Salary : 2.5 LPA
Job Location : Bangalore
Degree Needed: Bachelor’s degree preferred
Responsible for providing technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, or software. Responds to queries, runs diagnostic programs, isolates problem, and determines and implements solution.
• Knowledgeable to ask questions to determine nature of problem and log tickets in tool.
• Is a direct contact point for customers and onsite field personnel. Accuracy in entitling customers and routing to the correct team for service or dispatch is critical to meeting service level agreements.
• May be the only contact a customer has within the company and acts as a customer service ambassador and ensures a positive customer experience.
• Working from a standard protocol and utilizing documented processes to respond to customer issues. Some judgment may be used to supplement the outlined process.
• Successfully resolve simple to moderate technical issues (related to hardware and software) from incoming customer contacts and proactive notification systems.
• Respond to service, product, technical, and customer-relations questions on subjects such as features, specifications, and repairs on current and discontinued products, parts, and options, based on customer entitlement (for example more complex warranty).
• Begin to proactively assist customers to avoid or reduce problem occurrence.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Working knowledge of fundamental operations of Desktop/laptop, windows/linux operating system, basic understanding of network and software.
- Knowledge and experience of customer service practices
- Excellent English Written and Oral Skills
- Fluency in Hindi
- Learning Skills
- Customer Service Orientation
- Problem analysis, problem-solving, adaptability & team interaction
- Willingness to work in rotation shifts
Event Date: 22nd April 2019 Monday
Venue Address: Jain University, District Fund Road, 9th Block Jayanagar, Bangalore 560 068, Landline 080 4650 1776
Contact Person: [email protected]