About the Company: Net Connect was incorporated in the year 1997 in Bangalore. Since then, Net Connect has grown over the years, catering to over 100 businesses across the sub-continent.
Job Profile: Technical Support Engineer
Salary : 2.5 LPA
Job Location : Bangalore
Degree Needed: Bachelor’s degree preferred
Responsible for providing technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, or software. Responds to queries, runs diagnostic programs, isolates problem, and determines and implements solution.
• Knowledgeable to ask questions to determine nature of problem and log tickets in tool.
• Is a direct contact point for customers and onsite field personnel. Accuracy in entitling customers and routing to the correct team for service or dispatch is critical to meeting service level agreements.
• May be the only contact a customer has within the company and acts as a customer service ambassador and ensures a positive customer experience.
• Working from a standard protocol and utilizing documented processes to respond to customer issues. Some judgment may be used to supplement the outlined process.
• Successfully resolve simple to moderate technical issues (related to hardware and software) from incoming customer contacts and proactive notification systems.
• Respond to service, product, technical, and customer-relations questions on subjects such as features, specifications, and repairs on current and discontinued products, parts, and options, based on customer entitlement (for example more complex warranty).
• Begin to proactively assist customers to avoid or reduce problem occurrence.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Working knowledge of fundamental operations of Desktop/laptop, windows/linux operating system, basic understanding of network and software.
- Knowledge and experience of customer service practices
- Excellent English Written and Oral Skills
- Fluency in Hindi
- Learning Skills
- Customer Service Orientation
- Problem analysis, problem-solving, adaptability & team interaction
- Willingness to work in rotation shifts
Online Courses You Can Take Right Now to Advance Your Career. Click Here to Learn Java, Python, Hacking, Full Stack Development, AI, Machine learning from Scratch
Event Date: 22nd April 2019 Monday
Venue Address: Jain University, District Fund Road, 9th Block Jayanagar, Bangalore 560 068, Landline 080 4650 1776
Contact Person: [email protected]Join Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. And get placed through Vector India to your dream core company with package of up to 15.4 LPA. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/18/19 Batch Only - ECE/EEE/EIE
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates