NetApp Hiring Freshers As Professional Services Engineer: NetApp, Inc. is an American hybrid cloud data services and data management company headquartered in Sunnyvale, California. It has ranked in the Fortune 500 since 2012
Job Profile: Professional Services Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Bangalore
- As a company committed to developing our future workforce, we created a program that enables our University Graduate Hires to fast track their careers through classroom and on-the-job training and clear benchmarks.
- At the start of the program, we will participate in our robust 90-day training program in the US. During this training, Academy Participants gain the foundational knowledge needed to have a basic understanding of the Storage Industry, NetApp’s industry-leading products, services, and solutions. Additionally, they effectively develop transferable soft skills that will allow them to excel within the organization and in their long-term careers.
- NetApp is looking for passionate and driven self-starters for a Professional Services Consultant adventure within our Academy Graduate Program.
- In this entry level role, you will help to develop and deliver technology solutions and services through consulting project activities and will accomplish project management activities including interaction with the company, client managers and NetApp customers.
- You will create deep customer satisfaction and product and services adoption and use this as a springboard to find opportunities to grow business and ensure to upsell the value of your portfolio with the help of the NetApp Sales team and the Professional Services team. You also may participate in sales and proposal presentations in addition to complete ongoing Professional Services activities.
In addition to the mentioned job requirements, following functions will be coming up:
- Assist in completing post-sales hardware and software installations that have moderate complexity
- Coordinate with customers, Sales teams, and other PS staff in the performance of daily tasks
- Review and prepare for upcoming job task assignments
- Provide documentation on tasks performed
- Follow appropriate escalation guidelines with supervision, as required, during customer engagements
- Must have graduated within the past 18 months or will graduate by September 2020 with a Bachelor or Master degree (or equivalent experience) in IT or Engineering related Studies. Other degrees will be considered.
- Passionate about digital transformation and adequate understanding of cloud computing & hybrid multi cloud infrastructure.
- Aptitude to learn data management skills around Migration, Automation, Managed Services and Cloud- technology
- Knowledge of tools, Salesforce, SAP, Microsoft Office, AWS, Azure, Google Cloud offerings and services
- Good communication, interpersonal, negotiation and organizational skills are needed in order to work successfully with prospects, customers, and cross-functional teams to meet performance goals.
Apply Before the link Expires
Apply Link-Click Here