NetApp Freshers Recruitment Details:
About NetApp: NetApp, Inc. is an American hybrid cloud data services and data management company headquartered in Sunnyvale, California. It has ranked in the Fortune 500 since 2012.
Job Profile: Member Of Technical Staff
Company Name: NetApp
Company Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
As a Software Engineer on our team, you will work as part of a truly innovative, fun and growing team responsible for developing, testing and debugging our new Hyper Converged storage product. You will focus on new product development and enhancements to existing products.
If you are dedicated to creative problem solving and getting things done, you may be just the person we’re looking for!
What You Will Do
- As a Sustaining Software Engineer you will diagnose difficult issues escalated by support. You will be responsible for driving the escalations through to completion.
- As a Sustaining Software Engineer you will design, implement and verify defect fixes, tools to help analyse logs.
- Identifying gaps in process, improvements, and enhancements that can improve the product to avoid the same escalations in the future.
- Participate in technical decisions.
- Work on additional tasks and responsibilities that will contribute towards team, department and company goals.
- Ability to design and develop defect fixes and provide automated tests for the same, leveraging expertise in Python, C++, and/or Java.
- Knowledge of design patterns and experience in building good solutions.
- Ability to participate in technical discussions with your team and other cross-functional teams.
- Experience with at least one hypervisor technology.
- Ability to provide remote and onsite support to NetApp high profile customer field issues.
- Ability to work on a diverse team or with a diverse range of people.
- 0-3 years of experience in software/ high-tech sector or software diagnosis
You Might Also Have
Apply Before the link Expires for NetApp Freshers Recruitment.