Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Official Website: www.netapp.com
Area Of Job: IT/Software Industry
Job Profile: Sales Analyst
CTC: Best in Industry
Last Date: ASAP
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Candidate should possess any Degree in recognized University or Institute.
- No prior experience is required. Most new employees in this position have 0-2 years experience.
- While this is an entry-level professional position, some exposure to job and technical content in one or more areas of this position is desirable.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, as well as strong documentation skills. Must be comfortable managing data.
- Must have the ability to support transactions, reconciliations and process changes; successfully partner with other professionals; and have strong business analysis skills.
- Attention to detail and follow-through is essential.
- Responsible for monthly communication to field sales and management regarding a wide range of issues related to field operations.
- Provides information and analysis essential for sales planning and strategy development.
- Communicates key process information, deadlines, task definition, etc, to groups within the sales and sales operations groups.
- Assists in monitoring and reporting Sales performance.
- Assists in resolving disputes related and/or completing changes with commission splits.
- Reviews and reconciles daily account reports.
- Creates weekly forecasting and other reports.
- Completes monthly audits to ensure accuracy of sales commission payments.
- Processes sales orders and tracks post-entry sales issues.
Interested and eligible candidates apply this position by following link before the link expire.
To Apply: Click here