Neptune Ubicom Off Campus Drive Details:
About The Company:
We are a Indian/German company specialised in rich web applica?ons. Located in Pune, we are a dedicated team of engineers craMing applica?ons that our customers enjoy using. Our imagina?ons allow us to achieve futuris?c products with the available technology of the present. All our products are based on universally-accepted, stateof-the-art technology. We share the same technology stack across our products which facilitates both teaching as well as learning from one another. Furthermore, it benefits us in breaking the monotony by allowing smooth and effortless rota?on between projects. We at Neptune, wholeheartedly believe that hard-work is the fulcrum upon which the success of a company resides. The success of an employee is the success of the company. Over the years we have realised, that the joy of working lies in the work itself. Keeping this in mind, we offer a range of recrea?onal opportuni?es, state-of-the-art hardware, and encourage our employees to par?cipate in corporate/team events to foster a uni ue team-spirit. At Neptune, we are looking for tech mavens who thrive on learning, and sharing knowledge. We value skills as well as ar`ulness. Our culture has grown to be such that it hinges on the following six aitudinal thumbs-ups.
Job Location: Pune
Desired Experience: Freshers
Target Batch: 2021
Salary: INR 3.5 LPA – INR 7 LPA
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: immediate
Job Description for Neptune Ubicom Off Campus Drive:
– Neptune Ubicom Pvt. Ltd. is looking for passionate and talented Java Developers to be a part of our engineering team
– We are hiring for Java Developer inspiring to develop into Full-Stack Developer.
– If you love building high quality, user-friendly web-applicaAons, then you have our a`enAon!
– As a Java Developer, you will design, create and analyse solu?ons to various project tasks daily
– Your day involves brainstorming and knowledge sharing amongst your teammates.
– You learn and develop your skills by crea?ng unique solu?ons daily.
Here are a few of your responsibilities?
– End to End SoMware Design which will involve work on Database, working on Back-end and Front-end, documenta?on, and tes?ng.
– You will be a part of a func?onal Java developing team
– You will be assigned a project based on your choice and skill set
– You will get the opportunity to work on a complete product development cycle • You will be involved in the daily scrum and func?onal discussion mee?ngs with your German counterparts
– You will be thoroughly guided and supported to develop your technical skillset.
What makes you a good fit?
– You are someone who wants to explore new horizons for their career and develop into a Full Stack role.
– You possess/pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with specialisa?on in CS/IT or equivalent
– You have excellent knowledge of Java
– You have great programming skills
– You have demonstrated a passion for coding through various projects, challenges or extra-curricular ac?vi?es. Having a programmer por`olio is a major plus
– You have the poten?al to develop a keen understanding of our culture. And to imbibe it, and be the ambassador of our culture.
– Hackerrank Test
– Telephonic Interview
– Technical Round 1 (Video)
– Technical Round 2 (Video)
– HR Round
Apply Before the link Expires for Neptune Ubicom Off Campus Drive