Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
About the Company:Nemak, S.A.B. de C.V., known as Nemak, is a global automotive parts manufacturing company headquartered in García, in Greater Monterrey, Mexico. The company manufactures aluminum auto parts, mainly engine blocks, cylinder heads, and transmission components. It is a Tier 1 supplier to the major OEMs and is among the 60 largest auto industry suppliers worldwide.
Nemak reported sales of $4.6 billion for 2014 and has more than 34 manufacturing plants that employ more than 20,000 people in 14 countries. It has more than 110 patents and conducts R&D in 5 centers. More than 90% of the sales volume was supplied to the 8 largest automotive manufacturers: Ford, GMC, Fiat-Chrysler, Volkswagen Group, Hyundai-Kia, BMW, Renault-Nissan and Daimler. Its installed capacity is mainly in North America, where the company has 10 plants in Mexico, 6 in the United States, and 1 in Canada. The remaining plants are located in Europe, in Austria, Czech Republic, Germany, Hungary, Russia, Slovakia, Spain, and Poland; in South America, in Argentina and Brazil; and in Asia, in China and India.
Nemak is a subsidiary of the Mexican industrial conglomerate Alfa, which holds 75.24% of Nemak shares, while Ford Motor Co. holds 5.45% of the shares and the renaming 19.31% are public shares offered in the BMV.
In early 2015, Nemak´s parent company, Alfa, announced it may hold an initial public offering to list Nemak in the Mexican Stock Exchange as soon as June, as a strong U.S. dollar boosts the value of the division’s assets.
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Job Profile: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Exp Needed: 1-2 Years
Job Location: Chennai
Last Date to Apply: ASAP
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience with expediting, MRP/ ERP systems, quality/continuous improvement initiatives, manufacturing safety practices and MS Office applications.
- Knowledge in Time and Motion Study.
- 1-2 years of experience in Manufacturing environment.
About the Job:
- The production control coordinator is responsible for tracking work orders, ensuring that required material is supplied to the production floor, as according to the production schedule.
- KPI report consolidation and reporting.
- Time and Motion study.
- Weekly planning and monitoring plan Vs actual.
- Plan and manage production schedules to ensure 100% on-time delivery.
- To monitor, control customer end rejection through quality improvement program.
- Complete shipping information and delivery date input.
Apply before the Link Expires.
To Apply: Click here
Download our official android app from playstore-Click here