Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
About the Company: NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables nearly 700 million transactions daily across retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology, and small business. NCR solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. NCR is headquartered in Duluth, Georgia, with approximately 29,000 employees and does business in 180 countries.
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Gurgaon
- Interact with the business user / analyze the issues and generate the re-production steps.
- Fix the bugs & test the fix.
- Independently identify the root case and fix the root cause to ensure the permanent fix.
- Provide support for application performance issues.
- Follow-up with the user to ensure the closure.
- Help prepare the scoping by providing inputs to module lead for estimation.
- Help senior members prepare the Functional Design, Design Specs. & unit test cases.
- Provide the review support for junior members of the team to ensure that the impact analysis is done properly.
- During reviews, ensure that the probable impact on application performance is addressed.
- Prepare the integration test cases and review test cases prepared by peers.
- Converting requirements to written software code that is accessible, usable, efficient, reusable, cost-effective, and maintainable.
- Unit testing, correcting problems, and implementing changes to ensure adherence to Test Specification and execution of all codes.
- Perform the integration testing and resolve the IT JIRAs.
- Contribute in reviewing peers code. Follow Inspection Process to report the issues
- Follow the process guidelines as defined with in IT-PRP framework / SW engineering plan.
- Ensure the source code consistency by following defined SCM processes.
- Provide the SAT & UAT support.
- Developing the Knowledge Management Articles.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here