About the company: NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables nearly 700 million transactions daily across retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology, and small business. NCR solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. NCR is headquartered in Duluth, Georgia, with approximately 29,000 employees and does business in 180 countries.
This organization will also work closely with other IT Services organizations to perform global systems integration.
Official Website: www.ncr.com
Job Profile: IT Analyst
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/MCA
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Gurgaon
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
Desired Candidates Profile:
- Strong knowledge of Teradata, BO, , Hadoop , Tableau , Oracle Database.
- Ability to work in global team, and perform as a team player.
- Excellent Analytical skills for analysing problems and designing solutions
- Good written and verbal communication skills to support Offshore Model.
- Need to be detailed-quality oriented.
- Development and support in the Supply Chain Planning, Procurement & Analytics within NCR’s system.
- NCR’s Analytic’s primarily runs on SAP BO/Hadoop/Teradata with integration to some other industry leading tools in their respective space.
- The Associate Software Engineer should have in-depth technical knowledge of Big Data tools.
Apply before the link expires.
Online Courses You Can Take Right Now to Advance Your Career. Click Here to Learn Java, Python, Hacking, Full Stack Development, AI, Machine learning from Scratch
To Apply: Click HereClick Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates