About the Company: We are NCR. We power incredible experiences that make life easier. We’re changing the way you bank, shop, eat and travel, enabling nearly 700 million transactions daily. How do we do it all? With iNCRedible people like you. A career here means embracing our culture and shared values, always seeking new adventures, and carving your own path. We’ve been around more than 130 years and we’re just getting started. Join us as we build the future of omnichannel experiences, and have fun doing it!
Official Website: www.ncr.com
Job Profile: Customer Engineer
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Across India (Virtual)
Degree Needed: College degree or certificate in electronics or computer technology is preferred.
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
Education and Experience
• College degree or certificate in electronics or computer technology is preferred.
Acceptable advanced training may consist of:
• One year of College level courses, equivalent military training, or training in electronics or computer technology.
• One year of electronics or computer training at a recognized trade school to include both theory and in-class hands on time.
• A+ Certification
• Job-related experience in electronic or electromechanical devices preferred, but not required
• Previous experience as an electronics bench or rework technician
Key Areas of Responsibility
Customer Relations/Customer Satisfaction
• Build working relationships with customers and develop informal communication channels with customer account at the local level (ie Branch, Store or office).
• Responsible for ownership of all customer issues/needs that are voiced or observed and acts appropriately.
• Understands and performs the various customer Service Level Agreement (SLA) requirements and elevates or escalates issues when appropriate, and/or according to established procedures.
• Communicates to all levels – Service/Installation Coordinator/Customer/Control Tower, throughout the entire service activity.
• Represents NCR in a manner that reflects positively on the image and reputation of the company
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates