About NCR: NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables nearly 700 million transactions daily across retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology, and small business. NCR solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with nearly 30,000 employees and does business in 180 countries.
Official Website: www.ncr.com
Job Profile: Customer Support Engineer
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Across India (Virtual)
Degree Needed: B.tech or Graduate in Science. Technical qualification like CCNA/CCNP preferred.
- The Customer Engineer is the owner of customer incidents as assigned. The Customer Engineer will make minor repairs and replace components on Tier I equipment such as PCs, workstations and peripherals, printers, front-end POS systems, First Line Maintenance on ATMs and kiosks, and single pocket proof encoders. The Customer Engineer will also assist in site preparation–including installation of cable, staging of equipment, and minor testing of equipment. The Customer Engineer may also perform required modular swaps and unit replacements or perform preventative maintenance services. Tier I workload should be 80% or greater of overall workload
- The Customer Engineer responds to all customer concerns or problems by resolving them or by escalating them to the proper associate, team member, territory manager, or the Control Tower. The Customer Engineer will have ownership of the customer problems or incidents until the situation has been resolved to the customer satisfaction and/or within the parameters of the agreed upon Service Level Agreement (SLA).
Education and Experience: Education College degree or certificate in electronics or computer technology.
Acceptable advanced training may consist of:
- One year of College level courses, equivalent military training, or training in electronics or computer technology.
- One year of electronics or computer training at a recognized trade school to include both theory and in-class hands on time.
- A+ Certification
- Job-related experience in electronic or electromechanical devices preferred, but not required
- Previous experience as an electronics bench or rework technician
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Customer Relations/Customer Satisfaction
- Build working relationships with customers and develop informal communication channels with customer account at the local level (ie Branch, Store or office).
- Responsible for ownership of all customer issues/needs that are voiced or observed and acts appropriately.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Many Top IT Companies like Accenture, Cognizant, Amdocs MindTree, Josh Technology are hiring through AMCAT Test.
So Don't wait and Click Here To Apply for Amcat Test right Now