About the Company: NBCC (India) Limited (formerly National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited), a Navratna organisation under category I, is a Central Public Sector Undertaking which trades publicly in the market and is largely owned by Government of India. It engages in the Real Estate Development & Construction business, and also provides Project Management Consultancy.
Headquartered in New Delhi, NBCC has 10 regional/zonal offices across India. The projects undertaken by the company are spread across 23 states and 1 Union Territory in India. In addition, NBCC has also undertaken overseas projects in countries like Iraq, Libya, Nepal, Mauritius, Turkey, Botswana, Republic of Maldives, Republic of Yemen et al.
Official Website: www.nbccindia.com
Job Role: Management Trainee
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Total Vacancies: 12
Exp Needed :Freshers
CTC: Rs. 16400-40500/Month
Work Location: Across India
Last Date :5 June 2017
Desired Candidate Profile:
Management Trainee (Civil):9 Posts
- Full-Time Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent from Govt. recognized University/Institute with minimum 60% aggregate marks
Management Trainee(Electrical) :3 Posts
- Full-Time Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent from Govt. recognized University/Institute with minimum 60% aggregate marks.
Age Limit(As on 5 June 2017): 29 years
- Graduate engineers of Civil or Electrical discipline, desirous of taking up a career with NBCC (I) Ltd. are required to furnish valid score card of Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2017 of the respective discipline i.e, Civil Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
- On the basis of valid GATE 2017 marks, qualified candidates will be issued offer of appointment in the order of category wise merit list.
- Please note that only GATE 2017 marks will be valid for the recruitment exercise.
Placement after NBCC Selection:
Selected & appointed candidates will undergo comprehensive on the job training during the probation period of one year. Upon successful completion of training, they will be confirmed at E1 level on the post of Sr. Project Executive in the IDA pay scale of Rs. 16400-40500/- subject to fulfilling the required performance related / another criterion
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this position in online latest by 1800 hrs on 05.06.2017(Candidates must have valid GATE 2017 Score)
To Apply: Click here