National Instruments Off Campus Freshers Recruitment
About NI: At NI, we Engineer Ambitiously. We celebrate creative problem solving. And we take our customer relationships to heart. We believe in the power and potential of making connections—between people, ideas, and technology. In fact, connection is central to everything we do. We constantly challenge ourselves to find those connections because that’s what creates a path forward. This means bringing the right people together to build solutions that make a difference. It means combining fresh perspectives with new technologies to turn your vision into reality.
Exp Needed: 0 to 2 years
Batch Eligible: 2018 -2020
Company Name: National Instruments
The Software Engineer position is a challenging role within NI, requiring daily interaction with NI Engineering Teams. This is a multi-functional role dealing with diverse engineering skills to solve problems, execute tasks, and develop features to support deployed custom solutions worldwide.
- Independently prototype and develop features in software applications
- Implement assigned tasks with high quality
- Follow software development processes and design practices of the team
- Understand and adhere to coding guidelines of the team
- Take ownership of features/modules within the product
- Participate in feature design and code review exercises
- Meet challenging deadlines while ensuring code quality
- Involve in designing and writing test cases for the developed features
- Develop and maintain feature documentation
- B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/M.Tech/ MCA in Computer Science/ Electronics and Communications/ Telecommunication/ Electrical Engineering
- 0–2 years of industry experience with a demonstrated ability in problem-solving, diagnosing technical issues and proposing reasonable solutions
- Proficiency in text-based programming languages, preferably C++ or C#, and development experience on the Windows platform.
Apply Before the link Expires for National Instruments Off Campus Freshers Recruitment.