National Instruments Off Campus Drive Details:
About NI: There are many reasons to consider joining a company. Key among them are the people, the ideas, and the technology. At NI, we believe in the power and potential of connecting the three to create a path to success.
Company Name: National Instruments
Job Profile: Software Engineer (C++, Algorithms and Data Structures)
Experience Required: 0 to 2 years
Batch Eligible: 2018 -2020
- The Software Engineer position is a challenging role within NI, requiring daily interaction with NI Engineering Teams.
- This is a multi-functional role dealing with diverse engineering skills to solve problems, execute tasks, and develop features to support deployed custom solutions worldwide.
- Independently prototype and develop features in software applications
- Implement assigned tasks with high quality
- Follow software development processes and design practices of the team
- Understand and adhere to coding guidelines of the team
- Take ownership of features/modules within the product
- Participate in feature design and code review exercises
- Meet challenging deadlines while ensuring code quality
- Involve in designing and writing test cases for the developed features
- Develop and maintain feature documentation
QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR National Instruments Off Campus Drive
- B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/M.Tech/ MCA in Computer Science/ Electronics and Communications/ Telecommunication/ Electrical Engineering
- 0–2 years of industry experience with a demonstrated ability in problem-solving, diagnosing technical issues and proposing reasonable solutions
- Proficiency in text-based programming languages, preferably C++ or C#, and development experience on the Windows platform.
Apply Before the link Expires For National Instruments Off Campus Drive.