About the Company :From testing next-generation gaming systems to creating breakthrough medical devices, NI transforms the way engineers and scientists around the world design, prototype, and deploy systems for test, control, and embedded design applications. Consistently being voted as one of the best places to work, NI offers an opportunity to work and learn with the best and the brightest engineers in the country.
Company:NI Systems (India) Pvt Ltd
Position: Application Engineer [2016/2017]
Job location: Bangalore
Event date: 20 Aug 2017
Last date to apply: 18 Aug 2017
Salary offered: ₹ 9,75,000
Experience required: Fresher
Referral Email Id- [email protected] (Use this email id in referral column while applying)
Company URL: http://www.ni.com
- 2016/2017 batch BE/BTech (EEE/ECE/Instrumentation branches)
- Excellent Academic score in graduation
- Good pH score
Job Description :
National Instruments is looking for confident and self-driven engineers to join our talented team of Application Engineers.
- Strong foundational knowledge of Electronics Engineering
- Passionate about engineering and technology
- Good Communication Skills
- Comfortable with travel within a given territory
If you answered “Yes” to all the above questions, then this role is for YOU!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide high quality technical assistance and support to NI’s wide network of customers in India and help them successfully build applications in diverse domains.
- Conduct professional technical training on NI products.
- Conduct seminars and attend tradeshows.
- Responsible for demonstrating and configuring virtual instrumentation systems to existing and new customers.
- Strong technical skills
- Self-starter with ability to take ownership of projects
- Ability to learn and adapt in a dynamic work environment
- Team player and willingness to collaborate with other departments.
- Qualification: Degree in Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation or Mechanical Engineering
Interpersonal skills. Strong interpersonal skills are a valuable characteristic for this role, both for building relationships with clients and effectively communicating with other members of the sales team.
Problem-solving skills. Ability to listen to the customer’s desires and concerns, and then recommend solutions, possibly including customizing a product.
Technological skills. Demonstrate extensive knowledge of NI’s products in order to explain their advantages and answer questions.
Career Growth Opportunities
The AE is a key and impactful role in the organization with unparalleled exposure to multiple industries and applications areas. The role provides challenging opportunities during entire course of the role. The successful candidates can eventually grow into being an Application Engineering Specialist, Technical Marketing Engineer or Field Technical Consultant based on the skills and interest of the individual and the organizational needs.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Email id for referral column:[email protected]
Apply Link-Click HereUdemy February Sale | Love it? Learn it. Click Here to Start learning top tech skills that will be in demand in 2020 with Courses from ₹420 ends Tomorrow !!
Your Opinion matters, Start Earning money online by taking Online Paid Survey, Click Here to SignUp for Toluna account and earn upto Rs.5000 per month online by taking surveys
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons