About the Company: National Instruments-NI Systems :From testing next-generation gaming systems to creating breakthrough medical devices, NI transforms the way engineers and scientists around the world design, prototype, and deploy systems for test, control, and embedded design applications. Consistently being voted as one of the best places to work, NI offers an opportunity to work and learn with the best and the brightest engineers in the country.
Official Website: http://www.ni.com
Job Profile: Application Engineer
Exp Needed: Fresher
Work Location: Bangalore
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
CTC: ₹ 9,75,000
- 2016/2017 batch BE/BTech (EEE/ECE/Instrumentation branches)
- Excellent Academic score in graduation
- Good pH score
Application Engineer is responsible for:
- Provide high quality technical assistance and support to NI’s wide network of customers in India and help them successfully build applications in diverse domains.
- Conduct professional technical training on NI products.
- Conduct seminars and attend tradeshows.
- Responsible for demonstrating and configuring virtual instrumentation systems to existing and new customers.
- Strong foundational knowledge of Electronics Engineering
- Passionate about engineering and technology
- Good Communication Skills
- Comfortable with travel within a given territory
- Strong technical skills
- Self-starter with ability to take ownership of projects
- Ability to learn and adapt in a dynamic work environment
- Team player and willingness to collaborate with other departments.
- Ability to listen to the customer’s desires and concerns, and then recommend solutions, possibly including customizing a product.
Apply before the link expires
Online Courses You Can Take Right Now to Advance Your Career. Click Here to Learn Java, Python, Hacking, Full Stack Development, AI, Machine learning from Scratch
Apply Link: Click HereClick Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates