About the Company: National Aluminium Company Limited, abbreviated as NALCO, is a Navratna group ‘A’ CPSE having integrated and diversified operations in mining, metal and power under Ministry of Mines, Government of India. Presently, Government of India holds 52% equity of NALCO.
Job Profile: Graduate Engineer Trainees (GET)
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Total No Of Vacancies 120
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Bhubaneswar (Odisha)
Last Date To Apply: 09 April 2020 2 May 2020
- Full-time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology with not less than 65% marks in aggregate for Unreserved(UR) & Other Backward Class(OBC) and 55% of marks for SC/ST/PWD category taking average of all the semesters/years, irrespective of the weightage given to any particular semester/year by the Institute/University.(The total maximum marks and total marks obtained for all years/semesters will be summed up to arrive at aggregate percentage. No rounding off will be done and no weightage will be given to any particular semester or year).
- Candidate in the final year of their Engineering may also apply. However, their cases will be considered only if, he/she passes the said examination with requisite percentage of marks before or at the time of his/her personal interview.
- All qualifications must be recognised by Govt. Universities/ Institutions, UGC recognized Universities and Institutes/UGC recognized Indian deemed Universities or AICTE approved courses from autonomous institutes/concerned statutory council(wherever applicable).
- WhereverCGPA/OGPAor letter grade in Degree is awarded, equivalent percentageof marks should be indicated in the online application form as per norms adopted by the University/lnstitute.
- The candidate is required to submit a certificate to this effect from the University/l nstitute during the time of personal interview.
- A candidate with full time prescribed degree for the disciplines as given below can only apply for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainees(GETs) in the respective discipline
- Selected candidates will be placed in the pay scale of – Rs.40,000 3% – 140000/- during one year training. Upon successful completion of training i.e. subject to fulfilling the required performance related/other criterion of the Company in force & amended from time to time, they will be absorbed as Jr. Manager at EI grade in the pay scale of Rs.60000-3%-180000/-.
- Besides basic pay, the employee is entitled to Dearness Allowance, perquisites under cafeteria approach, HRA, medical facility for self & dependents andsuperannuation benefits i.e. Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity, etc. as per rules of the Company in force from time to time during training/after absorption.
- The approximate CTC would be Rs.10.52 lakhs per annum during training period and upon confirmation to EI grade, the CTC’ would be approximate Rs. 15.73 lakhs per annum.
- The General, OBC & EWS Candidates are required to pay Rs.500/- (Five hundred) towards Application Fee and all other candidates including Departmental are required to pay Rs. 100/- (Hundred) as Processing Fee only.
- Candidates can opt to pay through internet banking account/credit/debit card. Application fee/Processing Fee is non-refundable under any circumstances.
- Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility before paying the application/processing fee and to fill in the payment.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here