About the Company: National Aluminium Company Limited, abbreviated as NALCO, is a Navratna group ‘A’ CPSE having integrated and diversified operations in mining, metal and power under Ministry of Mines, Government of India. Presently, Government of India holds 52% equity of NALCO.
Job Profile: Graduate Engineer Trainees (GET)
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Total No Of Vacancies 120
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Bhubaneswar (Odisha)
Last Date To Apply: 09 April 2020 2 May 2020
- Full-time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology with not less than 65% marks in aggregate for Unreserved(UR) & Other Backward Class(OBC) and 55% of marks for SC/ST/PWD category taking average of all the semesters/years, irrespective of the weightage given to any particular semester/year by the Institute/University.(The total maximum marks and total marks obtained for all years/semesters will be summed up to arrive at aggregate percentage. No rounding off will be done and no weightage will be given to any particular semester or year).
- Candidate in the final year of their Engineering may also apply. However, their cases will be considered only if, he/she passes the said examination with requisite percentage of marks before or at the time of his/her personal interview.
- All qualifications must be recognised by Govt. Universities/ Institutions, UGC recognized Universities and Institutes/UGC recognized Indian deemed Universities or AICTE approved courses from autonomous institutes/concerned statutory council(wherever applicable).
- WhereverCGPA/OGPAor letter grade in Degree is awarded, equivalent percentageof marks should be indicated in the online application form as per norms adopted by the University/lnstitute.
- The candidate is required to submit a certificate to this effect from the University/l nstitute during the time of personal interview.
- A candidate with full time prescribed degree for the disciplines as given below can only apply for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainees(GETs) in the respective discipline
- Selected candidates will be placed in the pay scale of – Rs.40,000 3% – 140000/- during one year training. Upon successful completion of training i.e. subject to fulfilling the required performance related/other criterion of the Company in force & amended from time to time, they will be absorbed as Jr. Manager at EI grade in the pay scale of Rs.60000-3%-180000/-.
- Besides basic pay, the employee is entitled to Dearness Allowance, perquisites under cafeteria approach, HRA, medical facility for self & dependents andsuperannuation benefits i.e. Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity, etc. as per rules of the Company in force from time to time during training/after absorption.
- The approximate CTC would be Rs.10.52 lakhs per annum during training period and upon confirmation to EI grade, the CTC’ would be approximate Rs. 15.73 lakhs per annum.
- The General, OBC & EWS Candidates are required to pay Rs.500/- (Five hundred) towards Application Fee and all other candidates including Departmental are required to pay Rs. 100/- (Hundred) as Processing Fee only.
- Candidates can opt to pay through internet banking account/credit/debit card. Application fee/Processing Fee is non-refundable under any circumstances.
- Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility before paying the application/processing fee and to fill in the payment.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram Channel for Instant Updates
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons
Infosys Mphasis Nokia Accenture Wipro Repco Home Honeywell