Naaptol Off Campus Drive Hiring: Naaptol.com is a one-stop online shop for all your lifestyle needs. Being the No.1 home shopping company of India, Naaptol aims at improving people’s lives by catering to them, through teleshopping and online shopping, a gamut of products aimed at simplifying their life. Naaptol epitomizes accessible and affordable luxury for all. The brand prides itself on high quality, state-of-the-art, affordable, innovative consumer goods and lifestyle products and experienced staff ensuring our customers simplify their lives, be healthy, be happy, live well and above all enjoy their lives. From home decor to apparels to toys to kitchen appliances, the brand encapsulates fashion, luxury, comfort and style to its product portfolio combining innovation, affordability and modernity.
Job Profile: Trainee Software Engineer
Company Name: Naaptol Online Shopping Pvt Ltd
Exp Needed: 0 – 2 years
CTC: ₹ 3,00,000 P.A.
Work Location: Navi Mumbai
Job Description For Naaptol Off Campus Drive Hiring
1) Fresher’s (16/ 17/18/19 passed outs) with good knowledge on Java concepts are eligible
2) Good Communication skills are required.
3) Candidate must be self-motivated, fast learner,organized, metrics driven.
4) Strong knowledge on OOPS, Core Java, Collection framework, and Multi-threading.
5) JDBC, JSP & Servlets.
6) Strong knowledge on database like Oracle or MySQL
8) Any Java Frameworklike Hibernate& Web Services will be an added advantage.
9) Must be willing to work on Java technology and must be a fast learner, must be able to work in dynamic and challenging environments.
Job Location: Rabale, Navi Mumbai
Interview Drive Date & Time: 12 November 2019 from 10 am to 1 pm
We would conduct the Aptitude & Technical Test at Zeal College, Pune on 12 November 2019
Venue details for Naaptol Off Campus Drive Hiring:Zeal College of Engineering and Research, Pune
Candidates are supposed to carry copy of their resume along with passport size photograph.
Kindly note we would also have an Interview drive in Mumbai tentatively end of November 2019, hence in case you cannot attend the drive at Pune you can inform us via email as we would then share the Interview schedule with you for Mumbai.