Myntra Off Campus Hiring For Software Engineer Position: Myntra is India’s leading e-commerce company committed to making fashion and lifestyle products accessible to everyone. We create solutions that disrupt the ordinary and help make the world a happier, more fashionable place. We are a company that is constantly evolving into newer and better forms and we look for people who are ready to evolve with us. From our beginnings as a customization company in 2007, to being technology and fashion pioneers today, Myntra Jabong is going places and we want you to take this journey with us.
Job Profile: Software Engineer – React Native – Storefront ( Apps)
Company Name: Myntra Jabong
Exp Needed: 1-3 Yrs
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
- This is the team that builds the connection to our consumers. We take the store to people over various channels like mobile Apps, m -Site, desktop and in future also other means like wearables and VR. The team today builds the highly rated Myntra-Jabong mobile apps & site on iOS, Android, Windows and the desktop web app. We are the only Indian e-commerce player to be picked as a “Top-50” app in 2015 by both Apple and Google.
- We are consistently being featured every year in Apple WWDC and Google I/O. The future is mobile and if you want to learn how to build mobile experiences, then you can do no better than joining one of India’s top mobile/web teams that are building out amazing experiences for millions of users. With 50M+ app installs of Android app, we are amongst the top players in Indian e-commerce players.
- We have built frameworks using react and react native which help us do cross-platform development in Android, iOS and web.
- To support users at such large scale we invest in extreme high scale technologies which help provide a resilient, fault-tolerant and reliable platform powering our mobile and web apps. We are also innovating in how to make our experiences snappy and very interactive in varied network scenarios (especially with flaky networks and slow 3g networks).
- We have built out our own frameworks for dynamic code-deployment, for instrumentation and for performance tuning for slow networks. You will be working on Java for Android, Objective-C for iOS, Golang, Node.js, React and React Native, Python, MongoDB, Redis, GraphQL.
- Write maintainable/scalable/efficient code.
- Work in a cross-functional team, collaborating with peers during entire SDLC.
- Follow coding standards, unit-testing, code reviews etc.
- Follow release cycles and commitment to deadlines
Desired Skills and Experience
Skills / Experience
- 1- 3 years of experience in building large scale applications or products
- Excellent understanding of and coding skills in React Native
- A “Bring It On” attitude; bias for action; self-driven, end-to-end ownership; entrepreneurial approach; focus on operational excellence; ability to work with ambiguity
- Strong in problem-solving skills, data structures and algorithms
- Understanding of Backend Technologies and the ability to make minor changes on the Backend for app development
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click here
What is the Myntra Off Campus Selection Process?
There are mainly three rounds- Online Written Test, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
How to apply for Myntra Campus 2020 Drive?
Candidates can visit the official site of Myntra or OffCampusJobs4u.Com to apply for the Myntra Off-Campus 2020 Drive.
Who can apply for Myntra Off Campus 2020 Drive?
Any B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/BCA/MCA Graduates are eligible.
How to Stay updated with Myntra Off Campus Alerts?
To stay updated, Visit OffCampusJobs4u.com/?s=Myntra for latest updates