About The Company :iTech Mission’s management has over 20 years of broad experience in software design and development industry. Our management has provided broad global strategic advice in the design, development, planning and implementation for a variety of technology innovations for human development.
We have professional skills in systems development, database design, database development, data analysis, data visualizations, capacity building and strategic planning. We possesses cross-sectoral monitoring, evaluation and analysis skills for evidence-based decision making and results-based management.
Our management was involved in successful implementation of development projects, organisational development in international settings, change management and developing technical training programs and plans for working groups. Our management has assisted public institutions in the development of enhanced data management techniques and tools. We have deep understanding of UN programme and M&E systems.
Official Website: http://www.itechmission.org/
Work Location: New Delhi
Training/Probation Period: None
Courses Required: Btech/BE, MCA (CS/IT)
Desired experience: 0 to 2 year
Salary: INR 2.4 LPA to 3.6 LPA
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Job Description and Skill Set Required:
• Thoroughly understand the new product features being implemented in the project and be able to devise test strategy for the product areas involved.
• Be involved in testing web sites and application testing
• Develop and enhance test designs and test cases for new product features as part of the development processes used
• Perform end to end test execution for new product features with complete test coverage.
• Communicate completion of work; suggest alternative solutions to the problems by proactively by reporting to the project lead
• Be responsible for uploading relevant data on webpages and/or mobile applications after due testing
• Very good test analytical skills
• Good understanding of software development life cycle
• Self-motivated with a keen enthusiasm for understanding the web industry and technologies
• Ability to gather data via internet search and cumulate information for analysis
• Ability to translate functional requirements into detailed test design scenarios and test cases
• Good knowledge in with Web based applications and testing using browsers
• Experience in testing the mobile applications
• Able to execute research work
• Willing to join immediately
– Multiple rounds of Face To Face Interview
Apply Link-Click Here