My Anatomy aims to redefine the freshers hiring across India. We aspire to improve the Employability Quotient of the Indian youth, irrespective of all the factors that influence his credentials. Our programmers have been designed in ways that accommodate the millennial generation’s career aspirations.Our aim is to redefine the talent discovery across India by building Innovative and world class technologies and setting up a development team that can work effectively on any domain / technology set which will be driving factor to our success. In a way, your success is our success. Our Vision – Build a World Class Digital Talent Platform Powered by Talent DNA Enabling the Creation & Sustenance of Talent Ecosystem. Our Mission – Our Mission is to be an Equal Opportunity Enabler levelling the Opportunity Landscape for Talent Transformation.
Job Profile: Interns – Research Analyst/ Marketing/Campus Event
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/MBA/Any degree
Exp Needed: Freshers
Stipend Offered: Rs.10,000/Month
Work Location: Bangalore
Interested in Govt Jobs? Click Here to Find all the latest govt job alerts, govt job vacancy, recruitment alerts and Sarkari jobs..
- Use research insights to analyse data and help position the company’s products and services
- Understand business objectives and design methods to discover prospective customers’ preferences, market potential etc
- Researching on competitors and analysing their methods and strategies
- Developing reports and documents containing actionable recommendations for peers
- Enable the branding teams to develop appropriate advertising brochures and commercials, and product promotions
- Good written and oral communication, and presentation abilities
- Ability to convert and visualise data and findings into understandable tables, graphs, and written reports
- Should be at intermediate level in MS excel, Word and PPT
- Plan & visit Campus, Pre-Placement Talk, Conduct Test & Interview, video record applicant’s subject demonstration & get it reviewed by the management
- Coordination of dates, venue & logistics
Candidates can apply latest by 22nd June 2018 and attend on 23rd June 2018.
Event Location: Bangalore
Venue Date To Apply: 23 June 2018
Last Date to Apply: 22 June 2018
Build New Skills Anytime, Anywhere with 100% online courses. Learn Java, Python, Machine Learning, Data Science, Web Development, Ethical hacking and other thousands of courses starting at ₹430 each...Click Here To Start Now!
To Apply: Click here
ITPL Main Road, BEML Layout,
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates