About the Company:-
Mutual Mobile is a world leading agency in mobile and emerging technology innovation and we are looking for an accomplished and capable full stack engineer to join our team! We have built our success through timely bets on emerging technology and rapid execution of targeted marketing campaigns and skills development. This approach has resulted in a list of premier clients that come to us to build innovative experiences using emerging technology (Nike, Google, GM, Nestle, UnderArmour). We’ve seen this happen with iOS, Android, Wearables and IoT. We continue to evolve – it’s in our DNA – we stay on the forefront of innovation. Now, in 2018, we stand at the foot of a massive transition in emerging technology with the growth of Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, Voice, Bots, and more. We are ready to embrace these changes and to help our clients make the most of the opportunities they bring.
Job location: Hyderabad
Desired Experience: Freshers
Target Batch Passout: 2020
Training/Probation Period: 3-6 Months
Salary: INR 20,000 – INR 40,000(for 3-6 months)
Upto INR 5 LPA – INR 8 LPA(After successfull completion of training period)
Course Specialization: B.Tech(CS,IT)
Tentative date of Joining: January 2020
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
Job Description & Skill Set Required:
– At Mutual Mobile, Engineers are highly-capable, experienced producers of high-quality, extensible code. They know the ins-and-outs of their field, apply that knowledge to solve the most difficult problems, and pass along that knowledge to the next generation through mentorship.
Our internship program is designed to provide real-world experiences that are directly related to your academic discipline and career goals. Components of the program include:
– Hands-on experience of software development
– Cross-functional departmental exposures within teams.
– Projects will be assigned to accelerate learning of new technologies and industry best practices.
What you’ll need:
– Pursuing Masters or 4th year of bachelors in computer science or a related technical field.
– Good understanding in Android, iOS or web development.
– Passion for learning new technologies and building things.
– Ability to work in a collaborative environment.
Good to have:
– Builts apps using Angular/React, Android, iOS, Python or Node.js.
Last date to apply: 03 October 2019
– 4-5 Rounds of Technical and HR Interview
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click here
Join Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. And get placed through Vector India to your dream core company with package of up to 15.4 LPA. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/18/19 Batch Only - ECE/EEE/EIE
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates