MRI Software Off Campus Freshers Hiring
About MRI Software: Founded in 1971, MRI Software is a leading provider of innovative real estate software applications and hosted solutions. MRI’s comprehensive and flexible technology platform coupled with an open and connected ecosystem meets the unique needs of real estate businesses—from property-level management and accounting to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets.
Based outside Cleveland, Ohio, MRI Software is a global company with offices in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Singapore, South Africa, and the United Kingdom. Technology has changed over the years, but we pride ourselves on staying true to the original vision of our founders.
Company Name: MRI Software
Work Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Profile: Trainee Engineers
Degree Required: BE/BTech/ME/MTech/BCA/BSC/MSC
- Applies defined practices and procedures to design, implement, and support software projects
- Builds effective working relationships with team members
- Actively seeks assistance as needed but demonstrates learning and growing independence
- Actively seeks guidance for prioritization and review of deliverables.
- Performs and designs testing protocols to ensure that the product is fully tested.
- Delivers high quality, production ready code that satisfies all functional and non-functional requirements
- Currently pursuing a BE, Btech, MCA, MSC or BCA Computer Science or related technical field
- Experience developing software or algorithms based on predetermined specifications
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming, Microsoft .Net or Java preferred
- Proficient with Source Control tools
- Familiarity with database objects (tables, stored procedures, queries, etc.) a plus
- Attention to detail is a must
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
Apply Before the link Expires for MRI Software Off Campus Freshers Hiring.