Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
About the Company: The Government of Madhya Pradesh vide order dated 1st July, 02 has incorporated Madhya Pradesh Poorv Kshetra Vidyut Vitran Company Limited as a wholly owned Government of Madhya Pradesh Corporations under the Companies Act, 1956 to undertake activities of distribution and retail supply for and on behalf of Madhya Pradesh State Electricity Board in the areas covered by the Commissionaires of Jabalpur, Sagar and Rewa.
Official Website: www.mpwz.co.in
Job Profile: Junior Engineer
Total Posts: 36
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
CTC: Rs. 13,960/Month
Job Location: Madhya Pradesh
Last Date to Apply: 25 February 2017
Desired Candidate Profile:
- The candidates applying for Junior Engineer.(Distribution) should be Diploma in “Electrical” or “Electrical and Electronics” Engineering from a University/ Polytechnic College recognized by University Grants Commission or AICTE with:
- Minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA in aggregate in case of Unreserved / OBC candidates of MP Domicile and candidates of all categories not having M.P domicile.
- Minimum 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in case of SC/ST/PWD category candidates having M.P. domicile.
- Candidates having higher qualification i.e graduate degree in “Electrical Engineering” or “Electrical and Electronics Engineering” may also apply.
- The candidates appearing in Final Semester / Year examination may also apply, however, the candidates if selected shall have to produce the proof of having passed the final year/semester examination with minimum stipulated qualifying marks for the respective category before appearing for final document verification failing which their candidature shall be cancelled.
- Age Limit(As on 1.1.2017) : Minimum age limit: 18 years,Maximum age limit: 40 years
- Online application will be invited through MP Online. The Eligible candidates shortlisted on the basis of the details filled in online application form satisfying the aforementioned criteria may have to undergo an online assessment test comprising of questions in relevant subject as indicated in the syllabus.
- The online assessment test shall be conducted by MP online at various Test centers located at Indore & Bhopal depending on no. of applicants. Admit cards for online assessment test will be available online on www.mponline.gov.in. Candidates may be requested to download the admit card from the above website and produce a copy of the same for appearing in online assessment test.
- The online assessment test will be of 2 hours duration. The question paper will be in English. The question paper shall contain 100 questions (containing objective type questions based on final year diploma level course as per RGPV syllabus for Electrical Engineering course and general aptitude and reasoning in the ratio of 75:25) of 4 marks each and the duration of the online test shall be two hours. For each wrong answer 1 mark will be deducted.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply in online latest by 25th February 2017
To Apply: Click here
Dates To Remember:
Online Application Starting Date: 28 January 2017
Last date for online application: 25 February 2017
Date of Issue admit card: 10 March 2017
Online Academic assessment test: 18 March 2017
Download our official android app from playstore-Click here