Mphasis has been a leading provider of core IT services to global marquee customers for over 25 years; bringing in best-of-class expertise in the foundational services of Application Development and Maintenance, Infrastructure Services, and Business Process Services. To this existing suite of services, Mphasis has been nimble and agile in integrating and building specialization to enable future-proofing of the organization as well as its customers.
Mphasis enables customers re-imagine their digital future by applying a unique formula of cloud migration and cognitive technology, to modernize and power the legacy systems to timeless computing. Mphasis’ array of algorithm-based technologies seamlessly combines Robotic Process Automation, Predictive Analytics, Cloud, Artificial Intelligence, and Block chain, surrounding legacy technologies with domain expertise and modernization.
Positions: Trainee Associate Software Engineer
(Ad)-Your perfect resume is waiting for you. Build your resume now with MyPerfectResume.com! & Get Hired Quickly
– Candidate must be an Indian citizen
– The candidate needs to possess good communication skills
– The candidate needs to be flexible to get allocated to any Mphasis operating location
– The candidate needs to be flexible to take up any technology – Applications Testing, Applications Development or Applications Support.
– The candidate needs to be flexible to work in any timings that would be allocated to them for training and deployment there afterwards
Degree and Streams: B.E/B.Tech and MCA with Computer Science, Information Systems or Information Technology, Electronics and Communication, Telecommunication and Electrical & Electronics branches
Academic Percentage: Minimum 65% marks or 6.8C GPA in graduation
Training Period: 8 to 12 weeks
Selected candidates must sign Training agreement at the time of joining to stay with the company for minimum 24 Months from the date of joining. In case of default an amount of INR 100,000 in full will be recovered from the employee.
Job Location: Bangalore
CTC: For first three months, CTC will be 2.5 Lakh per annum. Post 3 months, CTC will be revised to 3.25 Lakh per annum.
-First round – Aptitude Test (English grammar, Computer Programming, Logical Ability and Quantitative Ability)
– Second round – Tool Based Communication Test
– Final Round – Panel Interview (Technical & HR)
– The selected candidate will be on-boarded anytime between September 2019 and April 2020.
– The selected candidates should have the below set of documents at the time of joining without fail.
– All semester marks sheets, convocation certificate from the University, Aadhar card, PAN card, passport.
Interview Schedule: Interview Date and Venue will be confirmed Post registration process is over
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group