Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Mphasis applies next-generation technology to help enterprises transform businesses globally. Customer centricity is foundational to Mphasis and is reflected in the Mphasis’ Front2BackTM Transformation approach. Front2BackTM uses the exponential power of cloud and cognitive to provide hyper-personalized digital experience to clients and their end customers. Mphasis’ Service Transformation approach helps ‘shrink the core’ through the application of digital technologies across legacy environments within an enterprise, enabling businesses to stay ahead in a changing world. Mphasis’ core reference architectures and tools, speed and innovation with domain expertise and specialization are key to building strong relationships with marquee clients.
Job Profile: Officer – Chief Risk Office
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Joining: Aug-Sep, 2020. Candidate to work from home initially due to Covid-19 Lockdown, hence good network connectivity is required
Degree and Subject: CS, IT and other circuital branches
Academic Eligibility Criteria: Min. 60%/6 CGPA in graduation
• Candidate must be an Indian citizen
• Minimum 60% marks in graduation and no current backlogs
• Excellent oral and written English Communication skills
• Good oral and written English Communication skills
• The students need to be flexible to get allocated to any Mphasis operating location
• Good analytical skills
• Ready to work in 24/7 support model.
• Good basics on Cyber / Information Security
• Basic knowledge of conducting Security audits / reviews
• Ethical Hacking (CEH), Security+, CCNA (Security), ISO 27001, MCSE, Red Hat, any other Security related certifications
• Proficiency with MS-Excel/PowerPoint
• Qualitative approach towards aligned delivery requirements
Roles and Responsibilities:
• To work as first point of contact for all Cyber / Information Security & Compliance, Data Privacy, Business Continuity and Technology related requirements for the assigned vertical
• Oversee and manage security and compliance issues of process/account to adhere to the Mphasis security & client security requirements
• Coordinate development and implementation of the security assurance program at a project/Unit level
• Implement corporate-wide training and communication programs to ensure that all employees and affiliated parties are educated on the Standards of Conduct and the Corporate Compliance Program
• Coordinate with other departments and facilitate conduct of inquiries and/or investigations when deemed necessary
• Perform reviews on audit controls and measurements and conduct Risk Assessments to ensure correct practices are established and adhered to
• Facilitate internal/external audits to ensure nil/minimum non-compliance
• Report at pre-defined intervals to the appropriate stakeholders on the status of compliance program
• Respond appropriately to Business, Chief Risk Office – Investigations Team, if a violation or deviation is uncovered
• Understand, establish, and monitor adherence to the Business Continuity Plan
• Undertake and close the BCP testing activities in close coordination with the delivery SPOC/BCMS team
• Proficiency in Stakeholder management and senior leadership communication/reporting
• Proficiency in Client engagement
• Establish value added analytics and initiatives within the function
• Technically sound and proficient to identify and help remediate technical failures in coordination with internal stakeholders
• Self-driven with project management skills to lead internal projects and be the face for the function at an account / location level
CTC Details: Annual Compensation Rupees 325,000 (Rupees three lakh twenty-five thousand only) Per Annum. The CTC during initial three months only will be Rupees 250,000 Per Annum.
Training agreement: Selected candidates must sign Training agreement at the time of joining to stay with the company for minimum 24 Months from the date of joining. In case of default an amount of INR 100,000 in full will be recovered from the employee.
– Aptitude test
– Online Communication Skill Assessment
– HR Interview
– Business Interview
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click here
How to apply for Mphasis Off Campus Open Job Positions?
Candidates can visit the official site of Mphasis or OffCampusJobs4u.Com to apply for the Mphasis Recruitment.
Who can apply for Mphasis Open Positions?
How to Stay updated with Mphasis Job Alerts?
To stay updated, Visit OffCampusJobs4u.com/?s=Mphasis for latest job opportunities available with Mphasis