TCS, Infosys, Wipro and other Top MNC's are Hiring Freshers !! Click Here to Register and Upload your resume !!
Mouser Electronics Off Campus Details:
About Company: Mouser Electronics is a global distributor of semiconductors and electronic components. With over $2 billion in annual revenue, Mouser is ranked as the seventh largest electronic component distributor in the world. The company has 27 locations globally and more than 2,500 employees.
Company Name: Mouser Electronics
Title: Web QA Analyst I
Location: Bangalore, India
Degree Required: BE/BTech/ME/MTech/BCA/MCA
Job Description: Mouser Electronics is seeking full time Web QA Analyst, to create and implement test cases, including documenting defects and failures, to ensure the integrity of a quality product.
ACCOUNTABILITIES & ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Works directly with software developers, product managers, and content editors to evaluate and test new or modified software programs, communicate status, follow software development procedures to ensure that programs function according to user requirements and established guidelines
- Writes, revises and verifies quality standards and test procedures for program design and product evaluation to attain (maintain) quality of software
- Make recommendations for program improvements or corrections.
SKILLS & CERTIFICATIONS for Mouser Electronics Off Campus
- Knowledge/hands on experience in C# / .Net and how to QA in multiple browser environments, preferably from E-Commerce industry
- Highly organized with the ability to multitask. Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills. Including the ability to communicate with people at all levels
- Exhibits strong analytical, problem solving, organizational and teaching skills
- Uses sound judgement to identify issues and escalates, when appropriate
- Testing knowledge in multiple browser/API/Environments/Stress/Load/Performance
- Knowledge / Understanding of software development lifecycle
- Knowledge / Understanding of reviewing requirement documents, to ensure the requirements are achieved
- Knowledge / Understanding in validating the user expectations are achieved, during the testing process
- Knowledge / Understanding in SQL 2016 or above
- Knowledge / Understanding on testing different types of software products, system architectures, OS platforms and languages desired
- Ability to work independently with team and cross function teams
- Well organized and self-motivated with a strong attention to details and ability to multitask
- Accepts the changes positively and help others to adapt to change
- Flexible to work nights and weekends, as per business needs
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related discipline is mandatory
- Requires 0-4 years of QA Experience
Apply Before the link Expires for Mouser Electronics Off Campus Hiring.