Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Mouser Electronics Off Campus Hiring Details:
About Company: Mouser Electronics is an authorized global distributor of semiconductors and electronic components. With over $2 billion in annual revenue, Mouser is ranked as the seventh largest electronic component distributor in the world. The company has 27 locations globally and more than 2,500 employees.
Job Title: Software QA Analyst I
Official Website: www.mouser.in
Experience Required: Freshers
Work Locations: Bangalore
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
The Software QA Analyst I (SQA I) is responsible for testing of Mouser application projects, recording test results, and providing general quality assurance support. The SQA I will work closely with QA management, project managers, software development managers, and software development teams to perform necessary testing of software projects.
• Develop test plans for small projects based on Functional Requirements documents.
• Execute and report results for assigned test plans, test cases, and, test scenarios.
• Performs various types of tests including: Black Box testing, Ad Hoc testing, and Positive/Negative testing.
• Document test case success and/or failure and maintain all relevant testing documentation.
• Submit identified issues in current issue tracking database.
• Develop knowledge of Mouser applications, business rules, processes, procedures, and policies.
• Design and develop test cases and scenarios for small projects based on Functional Requirements documents.
• Provide daily summary on tests created/performed with status.
• Establishes and maintains effective relationships with internal and external contacts.
• Assist in test case design with other team members.
• Represents the company in a professional manner.
• Arrives on time, ready and prepared to begin work at agreed upon start time.
• Comply with all company and IS Department Policies and Procedures.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE required for Mouser Electronics Off Campus Hiring
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- 1+ year of relevant experience. even freshers can apply with functional application testing; web based application testing a plus.
- Understanding of the UniVerse programming language and database a plus.
Apply Before the link Expires for Mouser Electronics Off Campus Hiring