Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Mouser Electronics Hiring Details:
About Company: Mouser Electronics is an authorized global distributor of semiconductors and electronic components. With over $2 billion in annual revenue, Mouser is ranked as the seventh largest electronic component distributor in the world. The company has 27 locations globally and more than 2,500 employees.
Job Title: Systems Administrator
Job Function: IT/IS
Requisition Number: 10454
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Experience Required: 0-2 Yrs
- Provides basic installation, configuration, daily administration and monitoring of hardware, software and services as assigned.
- Documents activities, hardware and software, and other relevant record keeping. Performs basic troubleshooting of hardware, software and services.
- Communicates effectively and timely with support from vendors and supervisors while troubleshooting and performing job duties.
- Technical concepts, procedures and standards Ability to identify and troubleshoot server hardware and software problems in a timely manner. Conduct research, basic analysis and follow standards to move, add, or change hardware or software. Maintain systems to optimize performance and uptime.
- Technical Support Perform basic debugging, troubleshooting and problem solving both independently as well as with the help of other support resources with least impact to business performance. Participate in disaster recovery planning and testing. Be available for providing after-hours/weekend/holiday production support when called upon. May provide support on a 24-hour basis by participating in the on-call rotation.
- Establish and meet deliverables Should possess the ability to produce a project plan and timelines. Required to learn and use good time management skills to establish and meet SLAs and project deliverables. Work with more senior team members and vendors to ensure stakeholders are informed and provided timely updates and resolutions.
- Technical Design and Architecture Should be able to understand the fundamentals of setting up and maintaining physical and virtual server hardware, operating systems, applications, networking, and storage. Possess the aptitude and the willingness to learn and grow understanding, architecture, and complex problem solving skills.
- Multitasking & Prioritizing Present the ability to work on multiple priorities. Seek guidance where applicable to help prioritize multiple priorities.
- Communications Skills Ability to effectively communicate both verbal and written technical and non-technical communication. Proactively uses good business judgment and communications to keep IS Management informed regarding status, risks, obstacles, and other related information.
- Leadership Skills A positive attitude, good teamwork, professionalism & interpersonal skills, proactively seeking solutions, taking initiative where necessary. Ability to take and follow direction.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Associate’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 0-2 years of experience working with server hardware, software, and applications
- 0-2 years of experience working with virtualization, security, user authentication and management.
- 0-2 years of experience with networking, backup, and storage technologies.
- 0-2 years of experience with desktop operating systems and office applications
SKILLS & CERTIFICATIONS
- Maintain current and basic knowledge of common physical and virtual server hardware and software environments and trends
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical audiences (verbally and written). Establishes and maintains effective relationships with business associates.
- Ability to provide level 2 support
- Strong ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues with the help of available support or otherwise to ensure least impact to business functions.
- Able to perform hardware and software improvements, upgrades, and repairs as directed.
- Perform security and hotfix updates to Operating Systems and Applications.
- Good technical writing skills for developing and maintain all relevant documentation. Assist with establishing and maintaining and meeting service levels
- Possess good judgment of how technology impacts business performance
- Perform asset management, including maintenance of server component, inventory and related documentation and technical specifications information.
- Administer and maintain end user accounts, permissions, and access rights.
- Creates optimal server infrastructure in support of new applications by researching and recommending hardware/software technologies in support of application requirements.
- Possess strong customer service skills
- Able to maneuver in, under, and around work areas and Data Center as needed to install equipment.
- Able to reach, lift and carry items weighing up to 40 pounds.
- Must be familiar with Linux
- Must be familiar with AIX
- Great to have UV Admin Experience
- Understanding of Nginx
- Kibana or other data visualization tool for log monitoring
- Dev Ops / System monitoring.
Apply Before the link Expires for Mouser Electronics Hiring