Mouser Electronics Hiring Freshers Details:
About Company: Mouser Electronics is an authorized global distributor of semiconductors and electronic components. With over $2 billion in annual revenue, Mouser is ranked as the seventh largest electronic component distributor in the world. The company has 27 locations globally and more than 2,500 employees.
Job Profile: Operations Support Associate I
Job Function: Sales/Customer Service
Requisition Number: 10909
Experience Required: Freshers
The Sales Operations Specialist is responsible for supporting department objectives. This is accomplished through precise, accurate and prompt completion of job duties while performing key responsibilities based on assigned job function.
ACCOUNTABILITIES & ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Accurately and efficiently analyze the data and update them as per the organization’s requirements, while maintaining a high level of commitment to achieve quality and productivity goals.
- Proofing material, reviewing discrepancies and responding accordingly with a high focus on attention to detail.
- Professionally communicate with suppliers globally via email/phone to verify missing
- Adapting to changing situations and restructuring tasks and priorities as changes occur within the business and organization.
- Electronic Filing, keeping records, and preparing and documents using an OCR software.
- Working independently, or as a team contributor, towards excellence in quality and results driven.
- Regular attendance at work is an essential function of the job.
SKILLS & CERTIFICATIONS required for Mouser Electronics Hiring Freshers
- Demonstrates a positive attitude and team work orientation.
- Good communications skills including ability to read and understand instructions in English.
- PC experience in a Microsoft Windows environment, proficient with MS Word and Excel.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred.
- 1+ years of experience within electronic industry is preferable. Fresher’s can also apply.
Apply Before the link Expires for Mouser Electronics Hiring Freshers