About the Company: Mouser Electronics is a worldwide leading authorized distributor of semiconductors and electronic components for nearly 800 industry leading manufacturers. We specialize in the rapid introduction of new products and technologies for design engineers and buyers. Our extensive product offering includes semiconductors, interconnects, passives, and electromechanical components.
Job Profile: Software Developer – India
Work Location: BANGALORE INDIA
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Exp Needed: 0-3 years
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
JOB SCOPE: To carry out, under guidance and supervision, software development assignments of moderate complexity.This requires building the software according to detailed functional and technical requirements and specifications. A Developer I will analyze, design, build, modify, debug and correct software applications and modules in support of business systems.They will work with Project Managers, fellow developers, QA teams, senior staff and other key stakeholders as required to deliver solutions.
Software development and programming
• Will develop and maintain software using programming concepts and software development processes
• Will work conforming to agreed procedures and standards
• Will create software in accordance with agreed technical and functional design specifications
• Will conduct research and analysis as required to deliver projects and assignments
Technical Design and Architecture
• Will understand the core concepts of software design and architecture
• Will have the desire and aptitude to grow and learn new skills in the field of software development and design
Establish and meet deliverables
• Will use and develop time management skills in order to deliver work to agreed timescales
• Will provide and contribute to the creation of ballpark and detailed build estimate\for a development task
• Will present the ability to work on multiple priorities and projects, seeking guidance where relevant
• Will effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
• Will contribute to the creation or review of technical documentation and other project artifacts as needed
• Will proactively keep managers and superiors informed about the status of their work, especially regarding risks, issues, assumptions and dependencies
• When required, will contribute to the problem solving, troubleshooting and debugging of software on production and non-production environments
• May provide 24-hour support through participation in the Developer On-Calrotation (may require assistance from others depending on knowledge and experience
• Will also be available for providing after-hours, weekend, and holiday production support when called upon
• Will display a positive attitude to work
• Will work effectively as part of a team or individually
• Will demonstrate a commitment to delivering high-quality solutions
• Will demonstrate personal integrity and remain professional at all times
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field -or- in lieu of degree 4+ years of relevant experience.
SKILLS & CERTIFICATIONS
• Has knowledge of programming languages, data structures, algorithms and software development patterns
• Has the ability to translate and develop logic from technical specifications
• Has knowledge and experience of developing computer software and can demonstrate knowledge of related concepts, practices and processes
• Has the ability to understand business needs
• Possesses knowledge of aspects of computer technology outside of software development, including hardware, networking, operating systems, and database management systems
• Possesses good verbal and written communication skills, as applied to both
technical and non-technical subject matter
• Has knowledge of one-or-more software development methodologies (e.g.Waterfall, Scrum)
• Knowledge or experience of multi-value databases or NoSQL databases preferred
• Knowledge or experience of working with organizations that implement a distribution model preferred.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates