About the Company:Mouser Electronics is a worldwide leading authorized distributor of semiconductors and electronic components for over 600 industry leading suppliers. We specialize in the rapid introduction of new products and technologies for design engineers and buyers. Our extensive product offering includes semiconductors, interconnects, passives, and electromechanical components. In 2007, Mouser became a part of the Warren Buffett Berkshire Hathaway family of companies. Today, Buffett’s holdings include insurance and finance subsidiaries and a host of almost fifty businesses ranging from jewelry and furniture to manufactured homes.
Official Website: www.mouser.com
Job Profile: System Administrator
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Experience Needed: 0-2 Yrs
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Associate’s Degree in Computer Science or related field -or- in lieu of degree 2+ years relevant experience
- 0-2 years of experience working with server hardware, software, and applications
- 0-2 years of experience working with virtualization, security, user authentication and management
- 0-2 years of experience with networking, backup, and storage technologies
- 0-2 years of experience with desktop operating systems and office applications
- Maintain current and basic knowledge of common physical and virtual server hardware and software environments and trends
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical audiences (verbally and written). Establishes and maintains effective relationships with business associates.
- Ability to provide level 2 support
- Strong ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues with the help of available support or otherwise to ensure least impact to business functions.
- Able to perform hardware and software improvements, upgrades, and repairs as directed.
- Perform security and hotfix updates to Operating Systems and Applications.
- Good technical writing skills for developing and maintain all relevant documentation.
- Assist with establishing and maintaining and meeting service levels
- Possess good judgment of how technology impacts business performance
- Perform asset management, including maintenance of server component, inventory and related documentation and technical specifications information.
- Administer and maintain end user accounts, permissions, and access rights.
- Creates optimal server infrastructure in support of new applications by researching and recommending hardware/software technologies in support of application requirements .
- Possess strong customer service skills
- Able to maneuver in, under, and around work areas and Data Center as needed to install equipment.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click HereUdemy February Sale | Love it? Learn it. Click Here to Start learning top tech skills that will be in demand in 2020 with Courses from ₹420 ends Tomorrow !!
Your Opinion matters, Start Earning money online by taking Online Paid Survey, Click Here to SignUp for Toluna account and earn upto Rs.5000 per month online by taking surveys
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons