About the Company:Mouser Electronics is a worldwide leading authorized distributor of semiconductors and electronic components for over 600 industry leading suppliers. We specialize in the rapid introduction of new products and technologies for design engineers and buyers. Our extensive product offering includes semiconductors, interconnects, passives, and electromechanical components. In 2007, Mouser became a part of the Warren Buffett Berkshire Hathaway family of companies. Today, Buffett’s holdings include insurance and finance subsidiaries and a host of almost fifty businesses ranging from jewelry and furniture to manufactured homes.
Official Website: www.mouser.com
Job Profile: System Administrator
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Experience Needed: 0-2 Yrs
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Associate’s Degree in Computer Science or related field -or- in lieu of degree 2+ years relevant experience
- 0-2 years of experience working with server hardware, software, and applications
- 0-2 years of experience working with virtualization, security, user authentication and management
- 0-2 years of experience with networking, backup, and storage technologies
- 0-2 years of experience with desktop operating systems and office applications
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
- Maintain current and basic knowledge of common physical and virtual server hardware and software environments and trends
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical audiences (verbally and written). Establishes and maintains effective relationships with business associates.
- Ability to provide level 2 support
- Strong ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues with the help of available support or otherwise to ensure least impact to business functions.
- Able to perform hardware and software improvements, upgrades, and repairs as directed.
- Perform security and hotfix updates to Operating Systems and Applications.
- Good technical writing skills for developing and maintain all relevant documentation.
- Assist with establishing and maintaining and meeting service levels
- Possess good judgment of how technology impacts business performance
- Perform asset management, including maintenance of server component, inventory and related documentation and technical specifications information.
- Administer and maintain end user accounts, permissions, and access rights.
- Creates optimal server infrastructure in support of new applications by researching and recommending hardware/software technologies in support of application requirements .
- Possess strong customer service skills
- Able to maneuver in, under, and around work areas and Data Center as needed to install equipment.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Online Courses You Can Take Right Now to Advance Your Career. Click Here to Learn Java, Python, Hacking, Full Stack Development, AI, Machine learning from Scratch
Apply Link-Click HereClick Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates