About Company: MountBlue is a premium software development services provider. We work closely with startups and small/medium enterprises to launch their products. Leveraging agile methodology for software development and popular open source technologies, we turn our customers’ vision into reality. We are an exclusive service provider- our customers do not choose us, we choose our customers.
Company: MountBlue Technologies Pvt Ltd
Position: Software Engineer Trainee
Job location: PAN India
Event date: 25 Jul 2018
Last date to apply: 24 Jul 2018
Salary offered: ₹ 3,50,000.00
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
Experience required: Fresher
Company URL: www.mountblue.io
- BE/ BTech/ MCA from 2016 / 2017 / 2018 batch
- Good Academics
- Good pH score
Selected candidates will go through an extensive 12 weeks training program and on successfully completing the requirements of the program will be offered the role of a Software Development Engineer.
- Work in a team to develop, compile, test, debug & deploy software
- Ensure close to 100% timely & defect-free software deployments
- Write documentation for the software and APIs
- Support software during production and provide hot fixes
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated with ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Eagerness to learn new technologies
- You will be working directly with the founders of the company who are alumni of institutions like IIT Kanpur, IIM Bangalore, NIT Surathkal and also have experience of working in companies like Amazon, Yahoo, MapmyIndia, Bain & Company etc
- You will get the opportunity to interact with and learn from the CTOs and Directors of Engineering of leading technology startups in India
- Perfect launchpad for a high flying career in technology
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates