About the Company: We’re a global engineering, management and development consultancy focused on guiding our clients through many of the planet’s most intricate challenges. A core aim is to make a sustainable difference to the world we live in. That translates into a focus on understanding our clients and their customers, to deliver outcomes that add value. The Mott MacDonald India Graduate Development Programme is a structured professional development programme designed to encourage and develop graduates to achieve set organization objectives. The programme aims at providing a highly satisfying, well-structured learning and development path to ensure higher levels of employee satisfaction and help graduates in their career path. In this programme graduates are offered a consistently high level of monitoring by our experienced mentors who will guide, inspire, advise and review the activities of the graduates on the programme. All graduates will have access to an online monitoring system called UpGRADe. The development activities and competency assessment of the graduates will be timely recorded in the system by the mentors. This can be grounding for those aiming to acquiring membership to various professional institutions in different sectors in the future. Our online courses and innovative development opportunities are all geared to enhance your skills and knowledge.
Official Website: www.mottmac.com
Job Profile: Graduate Engineer – Electrical
Degree Needed: 0 – 1 Years
Work Location: Bangalore
Job Description: Our graduate electrical engineers work in world class teams to design and deliver sustainable solutions on a wide range of projects in energy sector. In Energy sector, we provide a full suite of integrated, multidisciplinary services including feasibility and front end design, facilities engineering, process design, project management, containment engineering and validation. In India we have exceptional expertise in the energy sector and have established a presence in the Indian market over four decades catering to most of the manufacturing sub-sectors like pharmaceuticals & biotechnology, oil & gas, chemicals, textiles, metals, food processing and general manufacturing.
You will be trained on the following technical competencies
- Design & preparation of electrical load list, lighting calculation, earthing, short circuit, cable sizing calculation, cable tray routing layout and sub-station design
- Preparation of purchase specification and data sheets for various electrical equipments’ such as transformer, HV/LV, panels, cables, motors, AC UPS, etc.
- Preparation of MTO for cable tray & accessories
To apply for this scheme you will have less than 12 months experience and have achieved 60% or above in one of the following degree disciplines:
- Electrical Engineering
We are looking for graduates with the following characteristics:
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Initiative and the ability to work well under pressure whilst maintaining a positive attitude
- A strong work ethic and willingness to learn
- Ability to use your initiative to undertake tasks efficiently and independently
- Confidence and high levels of motivation
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here