Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
About Company: Motorola created the mobile communications industry. We invented most of the protocols and technologies that make mobile communications possible, including the first mobile phone, the first base station and pretty much everything else in between.
Motorola Mobility, owned by Lenovo, fuses innovative technology with human insights to create experiences that simplify, connect and enrich people’s lives. Motorola exists to invent, build and deliver the best mobile devices on the planet improving the lives of millions of people.
Motorola’s mission is to connect millions of people to the world’s information with mobile devices that don’t compromise on quality, style and experiences.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- 2015/ 2016 batch BE/BTech (CS/IT/IS/EC)
- Excellent academics (atleast 80% or 8 CGPA)
- Product company experience/ offer
- Only candidates with current location filled as Bangalore will be considered
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Desired Candidate Skills:
- Strong programming experience in Java/C++ is required
- Experience with software architecture and design patterns including object oriented design methodologies is desired.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong knowledge of data structures and algorithm
As an Android Developer, you will develop applications primarily in Java and using the Android/Android Wear SDK. You would design and develop Android applications for smartphones and wearables for Motorola experiences encompassing these devices. You would also have the opportunity to build scalable, robust and extensible cloud services and applications that support the Motorola experiences on devices and wearables
- Experience with Android mobile application development is a plus
- Contribution to open source communities – Github / Meetup groups / etc is a plus
- Prototyping and publishing own apps on the Android App Store is a plus
- Experience with working on Android wearables is plus
- Experience with scrum based agile development model is a plus
2015 batch (upto 1 year experience) : 13 lakhs + 1 lakh joining bonus
2016 batch : 12 lakhs + 1 lakh joining bonus
Apply Link: Click Here