Motorola Off Campus Drive| Motorola Hiring Freshers| Motorola Off Campus Hiring Freshers | Jobs for Associate Software Engineer | Jobs for 2018 Batch
About Company: Motorola created the mobile communications industry. Motorola invented most of the protocols and technologies that make mobile communications possible, including the first mobile phone, the first base station and pretty much everything else in between.
Motorola Mobility, owned by Lenovo, fuses innovative technology with human insights to create experiences that simplify, connect and enrich people’s lives. Motorola exists to invent, build and deliver the best mobile devices on the planet improving the lives of millions of people.
Company: Motorola Mobility India Pvt Ltd.
Position: Associate Software Engineer 
Job location: Bangalore
Event date: 25 Jun 2018
Last date to apply: 22 Jun 2018
Salary offered: ₹ 11,00,000.00
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
Experience required: Fresher
Company URL: www.motorola.in
- 2018 batch BE/BTech (CS/IS/EC)
- Excellent academics (atleast 75% or 7.5 CGPA)
- Product company experience/ offer
- Good pH score
- Strong programming experience in Java/C++ is required
- Experience with software architecture and design patterns including object oriented design methodologies is desired
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong knowledge of data structures and algorithm
Job Description: As an Android Developer, you will develop applications primarily in Java and using the Android/Android Wear SDK. You would design and develop Android applications for smartphones and wearables for Motorola experiences encompassing these devices. You would also have the opportunity to build scalable, robust and extensible cloud services and applications that support the Motorola experiences on devices and wearables
- Experience with Android mobile application development is a plus
- Contribution to open source communities – Github / Meetup groups / etc is a plus
- Prototyping and publishing own apps on the Android App Store is a plus
- Experience with working on Android wearables is plus
- Experience with scrum based agile development model is a plus
- Prior experience of developing software for Cloud/Server based solutions
- Prior experience of working on architecture/design in addition to coding
- Prior working experience on one or more public cloud – GCP, AWS, Azure etc.,
- Exposure to scalable cloud solutions using any public cloud is a plus
- Exposure to Big data technologies and machine learning is a plus
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates