Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Motion Miracles Off Campus Drive Hiring
About Company: We are a platform that empowers teams of game developers and 2D/3D artists to create impactful experiences for their audiences. From reaching #4 in free mobile games in the US AppStore (1mn+ downloads) to a growing YouTube channel of over 40,000+ followers, our teams are world-class.
We are classified as the top 1% in our industry by the leading publishers in the world.
Company Name: Motion Miracles
Company Location: India Remote
Job Profile: Game Developer Intern
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Experience Required: Freshers
Job Description: We are looking for crazy good Intern for the position of Game Developer to join our remote games development team! We are inviting you to create and develop the most exciting and entertaining hypercasual games. You will definitely learn how to use using both technical and creative skills to bring game ideas to life, have good knowledge of Unity, coding and publishing process.
The ideal candidate will have a good eye for details, be open to learn how to create ads and integrate platforms. We would love to work with candidate who is able to deal with the pressure of deadline driven deliveries and motivated to continually improve. This is an ideal opportunity to learn and gain experience and work up to game developer role inside a rapidly growing hypercasual games business within a team of proven industry experts, publishers, developers, and artists.
- Deconstruct and analyze mobile games and mechanics
- Ideate Games and create them using Unity
- Implement animations, effects, and particle systems
- Integrate SDKs for monetization, ads and tracking KPIs to analyze user behavior and performance
- Work with our game artists if additional assets are needed
- Identify and resolve development problems
- Report and adhere to timelines set by the studio’s product leads
- Be involved in all aspects of the hypercasual game development from UI/UX, game design, logic, performance, marketing etc.
- Be able to benchmark and stay on top of the market and new trends
- Collaborate with developers, testers and publishers
Ideal Candidate Skills
- Have a background in software engineering, Unity, HTML, Open GL, C# etc.
- Strong communication skills – Fluent in English
- Ability and equipment to work remotely
- Knowledge of Blender would be a plus
Apply Before the link Expires for Motion Miracles Off Campus Drive Hiring