About the Company: Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm’s employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success.
Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career – a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Official Website: www.morganstanley.com
Exp Needed: 0 to 1 year
Work Location: Bengaluru
(Ad)-Not getting interview calls? Your current resume might be causing you to lose out on opportunities. Create an error-free resume using MyPerfectResume.com! & Get Hired Quickly
CTC: Best in Industry
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
About the job:
- Developing, enhancing, re-engineering & maintaining the TFA applications.
- Contribute to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, including influencing the overall design and architecture of the application and developing, testing and deploying the code.
- The candidate will also interact with rest of the global team to understand requirements, and troubleshoot issues. Through this they will gain an understanding of the Morgan Stanley business with respect to the Institutional Equity Division.
- Experience developing real time client/server, distributed, performance critical systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Unix/Linux operating systems.
- Experience with scripting (Perl/Python/shell), XML/SOAP, Sybase or other relational DB, Design Patterns
- Experience with KDB a plus
Apply before the link expires
Click Here to Sign Up for Opinion Inn Account, House of Opinion — Where your opinion pays. Join now and get $10 sign up bonus(Recommended)
Apply Link: Click HereJoin Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. And get placed through Vector India to your dream core company with package of up to 15.4 LPA. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/2018/2019 & 2020 Batch Only - ECE/EEE/EIE
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Click Here to Create Your Job Winning Resume
Join for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons