About the Company: Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm’s employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success.
Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career – a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Official Website: www.morganstanley.com
Exp Needed: 0 to 1 year
Work Location: Bengaluru
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
CTC: Best in Industry
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
About the job:
- Developing, enhancing, re-engineering & maintaining the TFA applications.
- Contribute to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, including influencing the overall design and architecture of the application and developing, testing and deploying the code.
- The candidate will also interact with rest of the global team to understand requirements, and troubleshoot issues. Through this they will gain an understanding of the Morgan Stanley business with respect to the Institutional Equity Division.
- Experience developing real time client/server, distributed, performance critical systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Unix/Linux operating systems.
- Experience with scripting (Perl/Python/shell), XML/SOAP, Sybase or other relational DB, Design Patterns
- Experience with KDB a plus
Apply before the link expires
Online Courses You Can Take Right Now to Advance Your Career. Click Here to Learn Java, Python, Hacking, Full Stack Development, AI, Machine learning from Scratch
Apply Link: Click HereClick Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates