As a part of our latest transformation, we are searching for a Software Engineer I to join our rapidly growing Hyderabad Center of Excellence. In this role, you will be responsible for coding, testing and implementing products. Additional responsibilities include reviewing technical requirements and developing code in a variety of programming languages for a web-based enterprise application.
Company Name: Mitratech
Job Profile: Associate .NET Developer
Work Location: Hyderabad, India
Exp Needed: 0-3 Years
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- You can expect to write code for the browser, the database and everywhere in-between.
- As a .NET engineer, you will be writing code targeting the latest version of the CLR and encourage you to think creatively in order to fully utilize the C# language.
- You will also participate in regular design sessions and code reviews.
- The developers lead by championing a culture of personal ownership and customer-focused execution.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 0-3 years of experience with C# and the .NET Framework
- OO concepts and design patterns
- SQL and relational database concepts
- Modern .NET web frameworks (ASP.NET, MVC, ServiceStack, WCF, WPF)
- Exposure to Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment practices
- Experience with unit testing and mocking frameworks (NUnit / Moq/NSubstitute)
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Cloud Platforms (AWS / Azure)
- Functional programming experience
- Experience with compliance and GRC/Document Control business technology
Apply Before the link Expires
Apply Link-Click Here