About the Company: Misys is at the forefront of the financial software industry, providing the broadest portfolio of banking, treasury, trading and risk solutions available on the market. With 1,800 customers in 120 countries our team of domain experts and partners has an unparalleled ability to address industry requirements at both a global and local level.Misys was formed by the merger of Misys with Turaz, which includes the award-winning Kondor+ product line. Combined they are able to address all customer requirements across both the banking and trading book businesses. Misys is the trusted partner that financial services organizations turn to for help solving their most complex problems.
Job Type : IT/Software jobs
Job Profile: Associate Quality Engineer
CTC: Best in Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Last Date To Apply: ASAP
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: Freshers
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech or Engineer or Equivalent
- Knowledge in one or more areas is must
- Treasury & Back office
- Fixed Income, Equities
- Private Wealth Management
- Freshers may apply
About the Job:
- Design and develop test case based on Requirements Document/Design documents/Use Case/Functional Specs.
- Design Test cases traceable to requirements/modification and achieve high level of requirements coverage
- Execute test as per the product release plans
- Report results during test design and execution
- Participate in internal review of Test Case, Scenarios
- Prepare Test data and test execution plan.
- Help in continuously improving test cases and test coverage
- Review Business Requirements and Functional Specifications to ensure completeness, accuracy, and reasonableness and attend Walkthrough and demos to understand the features.
- Defect logging and follow up to its closure.
Apply Before the link expires.