About Mindtree: Mindtree [NSE: MINDTREE] delivers digital transformation and technology services from ideation to execution, enabling Global 2000 clients to outperform their competition. “Born digital,” Mindtree takes an agile, collaborative approach to creating customized solutions across the digital value chain. We are Co-headquartered in Bangalore, India and New Jersey, USA.
Founded in 1999, we are now 16,000+ Mindtree Minds across the globe. Our annual revenue crossed $780+ million in 2016-17. Mindtree provides services in e-commerce, mobile applications, cloud computing, digital transformation, data analytics, EAI and ERP, with more than 290 clients and 43 offices in 17 countries.
View more about Mindtree campus careers here.
Recruitment Details: Mindtree is looking for “Engineers” to be part of their industry groups and technology practices.
Compensation: INR 3, 25,000/- p.a.
Interested in Govt Jobs? Click Here to Find all the latest govt job alerts, govt job vacancy, recruitment alerts and Sarkari jobs..
– 10th and 12th percentage – 65%
– Aggregate of 65% in Engineering (BE / B.Tech / MCA ) 2018 Batch.
Please note the percentage calculation in case of CGPA: Total marks obtained in all the subjects from the first to last semester divided by total maximum marks in all the subjects from first to last semester
– Candidates need to clear all the exams before joining & should come with Degree Certificates
– At the time of recruitment, candidate should have less than 2 backlogs
– Only Students from circuit branches can take part in the Mindtree selection process (branches mentioned below).
– Computer Science and Engineering
– Electronics and Electricals
– Electronics & Communication Engineering
– Electronics & Instrumentation
– Electronics and telecommunication Engineering
– Information Science
– Information Technology
– Instrumentation Engineering
– Programming Test
– Technical/HR Interview
Apply using below Steps-
Apply Step 1: Click Here
Apply Step 2: Click HereClick Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates