Mindtree Off Campus Hiring:
About Company: Mindtree Ltd is an Indian multinational information technology and outsourcing company, headquartered in Bangalore, India. It is a part of the Larsen & Toubro Group. Founded in 1999, the company employs approximately 23,814 employees with an annual revenue of ₹7839.9 crore
Company Name: Mindtree
Job Profile: Sustainability Champion
Job Type: Full Time
Years of Experience: 0 to 2 Years
Degree Required: Any Graduates
- Good knowledge of Sustainability subjects – sustainability reporting, assurance and management system knowledge
- Beginner level concepts of sustainability forums, frameworks and industry networks.
- Appreciation and genuine interest in ESG (Environmental, Social & Governance)
- Passion for CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility)
- Ability to research sub domains in sustainability as required and summarize findings
- Ability to communicate and coordinate cross functionally across the organization
- Work independently and efficiently with end to end implementation and ownership of plans
- Ability/interest to comfortably interact with different kinds of people and background/roles at different levels
- Excellent Presentation Skills & Very good co-ordination/facilitation skills
- Using productivity tools, efficient usage of applications such as MS Office suite, Efficient search skills on the Internet
- Beginner level experience in well—organized documentation, statistical analysis & presenting insights from raw data
- Willingness to learn from people across all levels, functions and industry forums.
Roles & Responsibilities
The candidate will be responsible to drive impactful change by assisting in the overall implementation of Sustainability initiatives, programs, frameworks, reporting, compliance and engagement activities coordinating with multiple functions, internal and external stakeholders.
Apply before the link Expires Mindtree Off Campus Hiring.